28.

Juliet woke up to be fed around midnight.  Sam got up to warm up her bottle. Sam fed and burped her  than changed her.
-Sam what does this mean? They back together or just fucking? I think the later BABE.  I know they still love one another but what Gloria did isn't going to be easy for her to forgive her. I want to support both of them.  They are like Nani's to us and Juliet.  They probably will be the only ones Juliet will be close as Nani's. I don't foresee my mother come here alot even if I offer to pay. I know we pay Isabella and allowed both of them to stay here and pay to feed both, and other use of electricity and water.  Jane I don't understand what you are saying babe. Sam they more to me than my own mother.  Okay, I said it. They listen and don't judge me nor make snide remarks.  They both are more family than my own parents.  I held Jane while she cried.

Jane nor Sam knew we heard what Jane had said.  We went back in the bedroom and really had a heart to heart talk.
Gloria I didn't realize that nor did I. We need to make this right not just for us but for them especially Jane. Don't get mad at what I am going to say. Please let me finish before you repond. Okay.  Is Margaret going to go through the pregnancy. You said she wasn't sure if she was going to have it or not. If she keeps  it, will she be willing to raise it. We won't always be here nor is Max who she considers her uncle. You need to find out what she has decided to do with this pregnancy.  I don't want you to pressure her. If she chooses to keep it, are you going to have her stay with you in our home and our bed?  If you are only going to be there for your child,  I will support you. I know people probably will think I am nuts and probably am. I see how you feel about your own nieces and always looked forward to teaching them and the fun field trips you did so you could spend more time with them babe.I see how good you are with the girls and Juliet.  You crave to be a mother and I was only willing to adopt but you didn't.  You wanted your own and I was selfish to keep you from raising a child. This is why I gave up my career as a model when I fell in love with you. I had a little plastic surgery too so people wouldn't recognize me and bring more attention to you. You loved me enough not to raise any children until I became a nanny.  I was selfish and hoped it filled that void and it doesn't completely.  If Margaret doesn't want to raise the baby and wants to keep it, I will help you. I don't know how many years we have left but I will. Isabella you make it sound we are ancient.  I retired early only because I did well on the stock market. We are barely 39. Jane and Sam really can be our younger sisters.  What do you think? Wow, yes I would love us both to parent this child if she keeps it and if not adopt.  Are we still going to live together? Yes, I would like to go with you to Boston too. Let's go tell the girls, I need a vacation or we can take Juliet with us. How long will we stay in Boston 10 days only? Juliet can see her bio grandparents and uncle too.
We go to the family room.
-Jane and Sam we came out earlier and heard you Jane.  Don't feel bad. We love you both. Sam I am sorry for last night. Isabella I know you didn't do it on purpose.  Let's just get pass this and move forward agree.? Agree agree agree and Juliet coos. Okay, even she agrees.  I WOULD LIKE TWO WEEKS OFF SO I CAN GO WITH GLORIA TO SUPPORT HER AND MAX.  I WON'T BE MOVING INTO YOUR COTTAGE BUT THANK YOU. I am still going to have that room designed that way with some modifications of course. If Margaret decides to keep the baby, we will help her. If she doesn't want to be a mother,  we will take on that role and still be your Nanny but will need to have more nights off so I can spend more time with them both.  Gloria and Isabella there is more than enough rooms to change one of the bedrooms to nursery and later a regular bedroom. You know Jane and I will support you both in your decisions.  We were just discussing that even if you stay separated or divorced one another. We know you are close to our ages but you two have gone through so much more than us.
Jane , Sam I  was wondering if we could take Juliet with us.  She could spend time with your parents and brother.I know you two haven't been away from her. This maybe the only way she will get to see them if we visit so often. We need to know soon because we live tonight. 
Jane and I looked.  Jane and Sam both said in unison , yes. I will call my parents and brother and give you their numbers.  I want you to always be there with her and I will let them know that or you will just stay away from my family and assist Max and Margaret.  Deal.
Sam goes and packs Juliet's items and I call a notary person in to come witness me giving them parental rights when they are in Boston and have medical rights to meet and make decisions immediately. 
The notary arrives and I print out what I want Gloria and Isabella O'Reilly the rights.I  sign it by myself so Sam won't get into legal complications just in case Vince or my parents try anything.
I say good bye to Juliet and tell them to give her regular formula. I stopped the other night breast feeding her or pumping because it was taking a toll on my body and the doctor recommend me to stop.
I called my family and via skype.
MA I staying back with Sam.  Juliet is flying in to see you all, but she is not to spend the night and she is always to have Gloria or Isabella O'Reilly with her. She needs to have consistency and they are consistent in her life. MA if you cannot agree to these terms than no contact will be made. I don't care for it but okay. I want  to spend time with my granddaughter.  This will be this way for all the time they visit Boston.  I  won't be traveling to Boston anymore for personal reasons but Sam and I want you all to have a relationship with our daughter.  I  will check in on her to see how she is doing and how you are with the O'Reillys. They have left for the airport already. They will get situated first before making contact.  Thanks Sis,  Thanks Jane, thanks Janie. Jane thank you. I know I am not a Rizzoli but uncle  frosty gets to see his favorite Italy niece yeah.  Okay uncle Frosty...love you bye.
Max handed ME the keys.  We hugged and I wished him well.