60

I woke up early and relaxed in Maxwell's arms. I looked at the time.
Max I need to go before I worry Juliet. I will take you .
We get up and get ready. We leave and arrive at the cottage. We kissed and I go inside. Gloria and Isabella look at me.
So he finally got some. Gloria you are crude and no he didn't you are just as bad as Jane.
Gloria and I laugh when Kiki left to go upstairs .
I went to Juliets room and see the parents asleep and sweetie awake. I have her go outside on her balcony so we can talk.
Auntie Kiki I thought I got you mad and that's why you stayed away. Mom tried to explain to me when I asked her how you could love two brothers. Mom confused me and didn't make sense but mama came in my room later and found mom asleep . Mama explained it better for me to understand.
Sweetie I do love both brothers. I didn't mean to but do. You will never have to worry me leaving and staying away because I am angry, even if I am angry but I wasn't. I had alot of thinking to do. I am going to move in with Max today. Are you going to marry him and he becomes my uncle too? Juliet I don't know about marriage, but he probably would love to be your uncle. I am not your aunt by blood but blood doesn't always mean family. You can still come over and spend the night.Aunt kiki we talked last night. The Nani's and I still
WANT to alternate weekends like we did before. Sweetie if everyone agrees to it than yes. Juliet there maybe weekends when Max and I are not around. I want to travel to see other cities in Italy and beyond. You will still have my heart kiddo.
Kiki we agreed with them. I didn't realize you woken up. Yes, a little while ago. She can alternate ..We are happy for you and Max and will help you move. He still shouldn't be doing strenuous things with his rib. Thank you for reminding me. No problem. Let's go downstairs and let the Nani's know.

We go downstairs and KIKI tells them she is moving in with Max today and the alternating weekends will continue when she is in town. The rest of us eat. Kiki leaves to take a shower and to get ready for her moving. Max returns all eager to help when KIKI reminds him what I had reminded him. He wasn't pleased only lifting light things not the her furniture from storage that arrived first. She still waiting on her lexus. She does have her pink slip so tomorrow she can register her car and get Italy plates and take the drivers test for an Italian license using her passport as identification.

We arrive with our vehicles and Max gets to watch Olivia and Juliet at the storage place while we lift the heavier furniture.
We get it done in no time and head over to Maxwell's to bring the furniture and other knick knacks. They agreed to keep certain photos of Vince and place them in the family and the reading area that MAX only kept the books but sold everything else for a good penny at a consignment store in town. He wanted to start a fresh look for the reading room. He loved his wife's idea but didn't want to keep furniture that would remind him constant when he would be in there. Kiki tried to convince him it was okay. Because they both would always have feelings for their first marriage. Max was still looking for the right furniture but hadn't found it yet but loved Kiki's pieces of furniture and agreed to put some in there and her living room furniture in the living room. The two rooms he had not finished. Kiki had helped him with the furniture for his bedroom and the two teen bedroom. Max sold alot of his previous furniture at the consignment store and he used that money to pay a huge portion of the pool he had added and fire place with deck.