59

It was dark and Kiki still wasn't back. Jane and I went to look for her. We called her cell and got her voicemail only. Gloria called and suggested we check with Max. I called Max while Sam drove.
Hello Jane what can I do for you dear. We are worried Kiki isn't back yet. Have you seen her? Yes, I have hold on. Kiki wake up Jane and Sam are in the car looking for you. Jane I am so sorry. I got use to not telling people where I am at. How's Juliet? Better. We will talk you tomorrow. Enjoy yourself. Jane its never mind. I will see you all tomorrow.
I hung up.
Babe we can go home. i AM guessing she is in Maxwell's bed.. Good for them both. I am beat no.sex. Sam we are turning into an old married couple. True but no marriage. Sam are you wanting a paper the paper that says were married. Babe I am really beat, Please lets talk about marriage or anything else you want tomorrow.
I am like Wow..She has said she is tired before but not in that tone with me.. I get up to go check on Juliet. Juliet is still awake.
Baby girl what is wrong?.I got auntie kiki mad at me and she not here.. Sweetie she fell asleep at Maxwell's. Mom what about uncle Vince?.What do you mean ?.Well he is dead now so she doesn't love him anymore..JULIET auntie Kiki will always love uncle Vince. When someone dies. you can develop feelings for someone else and love them too me.Okay but its his brother. Yes, but sometimes your heart still allows you to love another like Maxwell. I will give you an example. Remember when you and I were gone for a long time and you saw Men anf women come up to us and asked me out? Yes. I was sad and angry at your mama and your Nani Gloria but I still loved them..yes Juliet this isn't the correct comparison .
I woke up to use the restroom and noticed Jane wasn't in bed with me. I used the restroom and washed up and went looking for her..I hear her struggling to tell Juliet that your heart can love another and not realize it..Is she liking someone else? I go back to bed and think maybe she does want the paper even though to me it's not necessary.
Juliet how bout I cuddle wkth you until you fall asleep. okay.
My mom falls asleep before I do.

I am wondering if I hurt her so much she isn't coming to bed..I get up again. and see she is asleep cuddling Juliet.and baby girl.is still awake.
Juliet why aren't you asleep? can't. Mom tried to tell me that Angie kiki stayed over at uncle Maxwell's. I don't get you loving two brothers. Mom didn't really make sense and said she used the wrong thing and fell asleep. Baby girl your mom is an intelligent woman, beautiful too and is correct. There are many times people fall in love. You could know them for years or just a few seconds like mama and me. When I saw your mom, I knew I was a gonner and my life would never be the safe even if we didn't get together. I am blessed your mom fell in love with me. Aunt KIKI is blessed to have two brothers who love her..She was faithful to your uncle Vince. Mama that makes sense to me.. Your mama is correct her story which is factual makes sense. Sorry Sam I fell asleep with all the work and everything. Its okay I.was worried because of the paper thing. Babe paper or not, we are married where it counts in our hearts. We have made mistakes but we forgive one another and move forward .Mom and mama sweet but confusing..please sleep with me ..Okay baby girl we can do that .
We kissed our daughter than each other .
You know I am still here in my room. my bed.
We both laughed and held her together.

I need to breathe. She gets the dramatics from you. Mom mama I am tired. I need my beauty sleep..I get it from you both. night!
We look at her than us and smile and eventually we all.go to sleep.