49

I wake up my gals to go fishing.
Sam I am not going but just you two are going.  Babe you said you would go.  Sam thid place is filthy. I am having a cleaning crew to come and clean.  While you are teaching our daughter your way to fish, I will be resting and making side dishes for the fish..no fish cold cuts. Babe we wil bring some back. I bet you she will bring more back with what I taught her than what you teach her.. deal..btw my family Vince, kiki, frost and Tommy,  Avery and Frankie will be here for the fourth and stay for the week.  Babe that is fine as long as you two are here no problem.  Sam we are not leaving. I go back to sleep when I hear Isabella with Olivia.   I get up to get my niece.
She is adorable and fussy. I change and feed her than burp her  .I put a little whisky and on my fingers and she calms down from the pain not to get her drunk but to numb the pain. The Rizzoli's have being doing that for generations. Olivia goes to sleep on top of me holding her. I nod off with her on me.

Gloria you being here to teach her to fish my way is going to be fun.

We help Juliet with her life jacket. I already backed the trailer down ward so we I can get the boat in the water.  I pull up my SUV.
I get back into the boat after putting the motor down.
You guys Jane and I have a bet going that my way of fishing will bring in more fishes by Juliet than hers. Just a simple bet no money nor anything else. If we don't catch anything,  cold cuts with warm side dishes for lunch.
I look at my wife,  granddaughter and Sam having a ball. I take a video and send it to Jane to see. I  HEAR MY CELL PING AND OPEN THE VIDEO and play it. I text Isabella thx but going back to sleep.
Jane is always short to the point when someone wakes her up so I am not offended by her response.  Juliet is having a ball but gets more fish using Jane's way.
Juliet you know she will never let me forget this. Yes. chuckling evil. She's got you and she is so much like you. I know.
Sam saying it with pride.  We are going back to shore. We are close enough when Juliet gets out and purposely gets herself soaked from head to toe and makes me fall into the lake.

Baby girl you are going to get it. Ha if you can catch me. Oh,  I will catch you.
Gloria and I are laughing our asses off. Juliet almost makes it to the door when she is caught and screams mom. Jane comes out holding Olivia.
-Babe again but allowing our daughter to get soaked.  Juliet strip  both of you and don't come inside. The cottage was just cleaned. 
Jane goes inside to get towels for us.
Juliet you did this on purpose knowing your mom's reaction. Yes, you will enjoy it later.
My mouth drops. Her response would be a Jane's response to me.
I smile at her and she winks Sam.Jane returns with towels. 

Here, I hope you got enough fish.  You two use the downstairs bathroom.  I left change of clothes for you both in there.  I want your hair washed too.  Sam she will need your help. 
I nod my head. I am a little hesitant to move and Jane notices.
Juliet its not going to bite you.  How do you think I got pregnant? We already had the birds and bees conversation. You wanted precise terms and pictures.  Who does that sound like? Me she really wanted specific names.  Sam she is you through and through.  Now. get going Juliet. Your mama will be there shortly. Sweetie, I know you didn't get her wet. It was the other way around. She is our daughter after all. Manipulative to get what she wants just like yesterday morning. the boat and gear. I allowed her so you could see her in action. Babe I didn't know.  Now you know how good she is. She observes everything and knows how to use It to get her. Sam she is you. Don't go smiling be all proud or no late night dessert for you and pouting won't help.Now get inside and clean up. Isabella Gloria thank you for securing the boat on the trailer and bringing it up. You two made both of my gals happy. Jane hands Isabella to me and hugs Gloria with fish and all. I smile  at Gloria and Jane both shedding tears and not releasing their grips of one another. Olivia coos.I get the fish from Gloria and go inside. I put Olivia in her cage and start cleaning the fish and turn off the stove and stir the side dishes. Jane lucked out nothing burned or we would be having fish and salad only for lunch than her broccoli. Jasmine rice and French bread.  I see the two of them sitting down and talking really talking.  I cry now softly and finish cleaning the fish.  I decided to make a sauce for the fish. I look and Jane had the ingredients like I taught her. We have been a family broken but a family I say outloud.
Nani Izzy we always a family we just needing some pushing or as mom calls it manipulation.
Sam smiles with pride.  Sam and Juliet hug me.
We are going to be alright..Mama so you getting your special dessert tonight? What none of your business now go set the table out on the deck before I spank you. Mama you won't spank me.  You too softie mom would though. 
Juliet leaves with some plates sashing while she walks.
Isabella she is definitely our daughter and she is going to be the death of me. Sweetie she will be, but you will enjoy every minute of it. Yes.  Thank you for telling Jane.  I didn't know how to do it and I was glad you did.  Sam you know we have your gals back even when you make poor choices. 
Sam hugs me and I shed a tear.
No crying or I will start again.  Now,  get going and help our little angel.  Dinner will be ready in ten minutes.
Gloria and Jane come in smiling.
Aye enough smiling.  Jane you stay here and Gloria go take a shower. Dinner will be ready in ten and upstairs on the deck.
Gloria kisses me and leaves. 
Nani Izzy we are going to need a dining room to be added.   My family and extended family are coming up for the fourth to stay here.  Please call Max and invite him. He can stay here or with you guys. Jane I will. We will make it work like he always do. We have three weeks before the fourth..Gloria and I will help you all with any costs. The needed dining room will be done by than. We will have two crews working on it to make sure.