31

I woke up and noticed Gloria starring at Juliet like she is hypnotized.
-Babe are you okay? I said it a few more times and still no response.I  get up and walk over to my wife and remove Gloria's hands from Juliet and place her in her portable bassinet. I get on my knees and place my left hand under her chin and look in her eyes . She jerks. Babe don't scare me like that.  You woke me up. Babe now you are scarring me. I called you several times while you were holding Juliet.  What is going on with you? Izzy  what if I am not a good role model or parent like Vince said. I feel bad what I did caused him to be hospitalized.Kiki knows you do feel bad.  You will be an awesome mother. You are terrific with Juliet Babe. 
I get off my knees and  tell Gloria I will be right back.  I opened the bedroom door and see Barry.
-Barry can you take Juliet for awhile so I can talk to my wife and not have to be distracted?  Sure, Isabella we were going to take Avery for a walk. Do you mind if we take her? No not at all. Jane wasn't worried by you guys she was worried about her parents mainly Angela.  If Angela or Frank approaches her, please bring her back to us. Will do thanks..come my little favorite Italy niece. Barry picks her up and,Juliet Coos.
I  close the door. 

Babe you haven't caused me Izzy in years and that was just in the beginning of you being Gloria.  Babe is being a parent stressing you out so much?
I get closer to Sam and Sam lays her head on my lap. 
Isabella I am scared shitless. I have never been a parent.  Sam neither have I, but we are doing this together.  Margaret is having her parental rights given to us.  She ia scared as we are. We don't have the answers.  Every parent worries BABE and it's natural but what isn't natural is you work yourself up and you get sick or worse. Babe I am not ready to die. I have way too much to live for my unborn child,  you,Juliet , Sam and Jane.  Gloria you didn't sleep much last night so sleep now and I will be right here with you until they bring Juliet back.  I love you babe.

I kiss my wife and rub her temple and arms to get her body to relax so she can sleep. It takes Gloria about ten minutes before she nods out. I call Jane.
-Jane I let Juliet go with a walk with Barry and your family here. I needed to reassure  Gloria she will be a great parent and we are doing this together.  She finally fell asleep.  I am guessing Korsak said she be a lousy parent. Yes, please reassure her she has us to help her with the baby and beyond. After all we are family. Yes , we are Jane.  How's the place coming along?  We finished everything.  We won't start a garden until we are here more to take care of it properly. We had some problems with electric wiring on one of the decks but its fixed and all the inspections passed.  Sam called the inspector an ass asshole when he left. He didn't care for the addition of the exercise room being modern. We knew we would get criticisms but its our place and Sam went beyond the codes on it. We chose not to add a dining room but later,  we can modify a room if we change our mind.
Please hug and kiss Juliet for us and tell her we miss her and you gals too.  Jane will be arriving late. We will pick you all up.  Okay.
We hang up.
I look at the time and call Kiki.

-kiki afternoon how's he doing? He's getting stable but being hard headed as usual.  Is he up to talking? Vince Jane's would like to talk with you. Hello Jane.  Korsak how you feeling? I am doing better but want to leave.  Vince you need to stay as long as you can. I know you don't want to hear this. Gloria will be an awesome parent. She has more than enough support here.  I am here to help.  Isabella will continue to be our Nanny and since they live here and go to their cottage on their days off and for walks along the lake which is relaxing.  You know I won't let nothing happen to her. I know Jane but.  Vince I will send you videos and photos if that will help you. okay but...but nothing.  You follow the doctors orders and mind Kiki.  Your best man don't want to hear you had another attack. Love you. THANKS Jane love you too.
I ended my conversation.  Sam was still asleep when Juliet returned.  Frankie knocked on the door with her.
Thank you Isabella for bringing her here. I miss my sister but know she is doing what is best for her family. Your uncle loves you. How's Gloria doing?.She still shock but we have the support if needed to be great parents. We will make mistakes.  Isabella we all do. I seen how you two are with my niece here and Again.You two will be fine. Thanks.  We will be out there once she wakes up. Okay

I close and lock the door. Juliet starts crying. Gloria wakes up.

Okay, little angel. Let's get you fed.

I leave Juliet with Gloria and get her bottle made and warmed up. Nina asks to speak to me.
-Nina come with me and we can talk. I don't want Juliet to wonder why I am taking so long. She maybe a baby but babies know.  Yes, they do.

Nina follows me to the bedroom.

I give Gloria the bottle to feed Juliet.

I wanted to apologize for my behavior when you all arrived. I am still struggling with Jane hiding this along with Frost and my husband. I understand why but don't agree with what they did. I don't know how you two have dealt with the lies for so long and all the things you missed out with your loved ones. 
Gloria speaks up.
Nina it wasn't an easy decision with my background and my wife was a successful model and she had work done too so others wouldn't approach us and bring attention to us. I  regret what I did but don't regret my love for Isabella even with my few hours of had chose. I am one for trying my best to work on my mistakes.  Thanks Gloria and Isabella for hearing me out. I will have Avery go to Italy with or without us to spend time with you all. I know you will put her needs first and keep her safe. Yes,  Gloria and I will.  We are hoping all three will be close, since they will be close im ages.  I BETTER go to her and feed her.  We miss you all when you leave.

Nina leaves and I close and lock the door. 
Gloria get dressed and freshen up so we can socialize.  I  will be out there in a few. Thank you for earlier.  Gloria we may have are ups and downs but my love for you is always there.
I kiss Gloria and Juliet places her hand on Gloria's face. Juliet and I  join the others in the backyard by their garden.  Frankie is frustrated the gophers keep eating his vegetables and they are burring holes.
Frankie we have the same problems at times. Barry can you hold Juliet for awhile.  Sure.  Frankie show me what you are using to deter them.
Frankie what do you do with the dogs poop ? We throw it in the garbage. Well for now on,  don't put it on the plants.  They cannot stand it. If not my favorite is using my coffee ground and cayenne. I go into detail and give him other alternatives.

Scatter some of your pet's droppings. Instead of tossing your cat litter or your dog's poop into the trash, put it into the gopher tunnels instead. You won't need a lot; one or two droppings will be enough. Cats and dogs are gopher predators. When gophers smell the poop, they'll think that a predator is nearby.
or you can do this and why you do it.

Use smells that gophers don't like. Gophers have very sensitive noses. If they smell something they don't like, they may leave. Other scents that are bound to set gophers scurrying:[1]Fish. The next time you go fishing, save some of the scraps (such as fins) and place them in or next to the tunnels.Castor oil. Dilute castor oil with some water and spray it into the tunnels, You can also try dropping some castor oil capsules into the tunnels instead.Coffee grounds. After you have finished brewing a cup of coffee, sprinkle the grounds into the tunnels and cover them with soil. You can also mix the coffee grounds into your soil. It will help repel the gophers while fertilizing your plants.Dryer sheets. Take a few dryer sheets and tuck them into the holes. The strong smell will send the gophers away.Mothballs. Drop a couple of mothballs into the tunnel, and cover the opening with plastic. Gophers don't like the smell of naphthalene, which is in mothballs.Tabasco sauce. Mix together a few drops of peppermint essential oil, 1 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce, ½ cup (120 milliliters) of castor oil, and 1 cup (240 milliliters) of water. Soak some cotton balls in the mixture, then drop them into the tunnels.
Isabella I didn't believe my mother when she told me to use cayenne from the hot sauce of Tabasco with peppermint oil,  castor oil and cotton balls.  I guess we will be stocking up on these supplies. See Frankie I told you, but you didn't believe Angela or me. Whatever Frost.

Nina and I laugh at them. Gloria comes out and joins us.
Ah gophers got you.  Yes,  they are a pain and destructive.  Yes, they can be.  I know Isabella told you alternatives.  She probably forgot to tell you onw though. They have vibrating plastic sticks that sorta look like lawn solar sticks. They need batteries and you put them with soil in the gophers hole stick out. The vibration they don't like as well as put music on loud. The noise scares them. There are a few others but those are the most common ones besides what Isabella told you.
Thank you..my favorite which can be expensive is buying a specific plant and plant it in each gopher hole. I don't recall the exact name of rhe plant.
We will start with the dog poop, coffee grounds , peppermint and castor oil.  Babe Frost and I are going to go shopping.  Do you ladies wont anything special? Frankie we are running low on baby formula, diapers and wipes. Here is 100. Thanks no problem Gloria.