39

Gloria, Jane and I arrive at the villa. Gloria keeps Esmi and Margaret preoccupied while Sam and I get our gun gear , more clothes for us along with our medications and vitamins. I pull out my nightstand some of my pills that assist me when I have episodes. Sam sees me take one and smiles. I go to Juliet's nursery and get boxes of diapers. I head down to my SUV but not before looking at the nursery not finished. Sam is not far behind me.
Gloria gets more items for her and Isabella and their medications and vitamins and her gun gear. Gloria gets more of Juliet's baby formula powder. I say goodbye to the both of them from a distance. They heard the news that Paddy was killed by me and only inquire we are okay. I nod my head only and leave to Sam's SUV with Sam inside already and Gloria getting in the back.
We arrive at my vehicle and I hand Gloria my keys to my jeep.
We are driving back when Sam asks how I am. I am okay a little drowsy until I get use to the medication again. I am emailing my Boston doctor to ask him to fill a prescription and tell him I will follow up with my doctor here. He knows this medication takes awhile for a new doctor to prescribe this certain dosage so I know he will refill it this once. I am giving him the town the cottage is in their contact info and fax number. It will take him a day or so to complete it. I kept the pills from Boston and had it refilled before I left just in case which I am glad I thought of it and did it.
We arrive at the cottage. I drive my SUV into the garage first than Gloria does.

We start  unloading the vehicle

We start unloading the vehicle. The safe installers arrive shortly. Sam takes them to the locations of the huge one and was glad Isabella rearranged our closet so the safe can be placed there. The men use their dolly with four men taking it upstairs. I hear one of them say that he was glad it was just a two story only. I start putting our gear in this one. Isabella shows the men where to install the wall safes. They bring their tools and lumber to reinforce the wall opening before installing them. I know Jane and I will decide which weapons will go in what safes. Jane and I plan on going to the local gun store to buy more guns and weapons for the cottage. The men leave. I see Jane playing with our daughter.
Isabella takes a snap shot. Gloria likes the photo and so do we.
Gloria said she would be return shortly. She needed to go in town to buy more art supplies. Jane and I leave for the sporting store to buy more guns, ammo for these guns, new gun bags, glasses and ear muffs and maybe more.