36

Jane went down on me. I was moaning loud. I don't know who was moaning louder Gloria or I. All I know is our gals were giving us dessert quite well.
I  was bucking hard and Jane still was clamped onto my dick sucking me hard.  My cum was all over her  mouth.  She purposely didn't remove it but put strawberries and berries on it.  Jane knows I like to eat healthy and I sure hell ate healthy.
I licked my cum clean from Jane and turned her over and pumped into her. I hear Gloria and Isabella come in and lock our bedroom exterior door. We both laughed and continue with me being pumped in by Sam. We take a break and laugh. 
-At least we don't hear them now.  Have you noticed whenever we are going at it, she is always quiet but  she will soon be crying soon.
We laughed and Sam got up and put her robe on and went downstairs to make some formula.  I had already changed her.  Sam returned and was feeding her.
SAM I WAS SCARED NOT KNOWING IF WE ALL WOULD GET OUT OF THEIR ALIVE.  I know Baby girl.
We eventually nod off to sleep.
.Gloria I was scared shitless  for all of us today. Paddy has never threaten us nor our loved ones. I hate to say it but will be glad someone takes him out for good. Me too baby girl me too.

I  was sound asleep and hear someone downstairs.  I wake up Sam and tell her to stay and lock the door. I know Gloria and Isabella are still going at it because I can see the light from underneath their door. EVERYONE IN MY HOME IS ACCOUNTABLE. I HEAR A NOISE AGAIN AND AIM AND SHOOT THE INTRUDER.  This gun doesn't have a light on it because its not mine but my Sam's.  I shoot a second time and the person goes down.  I turn on the light and see its Paddy and he is laughing. I shoot him one more time that is for my family. I go through his pockets and remove his wallet and take it upstairs.
Sam sees me and opens  the door. Since Paddy by pass the alarm no video will show up which is good. SAM CALL 911 AND TELL THEM I SHOT AN INTRUDER.  BABE WHO DID YOU SHOOT? Paddy, tell the officer I removed his wallet to check for identification. Remove Juliet's photo and place it somewhere else. I use my key to unlock the door. I need you two to get dress and stay with Sam and Juliet for now. I will handle everything else.
Jane what did you do? I shot and killed Paddy. I heard a noise but didn't know it was Paddy at the time when I shot him. He is dead. Well Isabella was just wishing for that sorry Sam..No problem. Jane did what she needed to do. He would of killed us. He got rid of the people I hired obviously.  We all get dressed. Jane stays in her robe only because she knows the procedure.  The Italian police show up with the head honcho. 
Jane when we said we wanted you didn't mean to go after the almighty mob guy. Yes, I know. I left the gun on the counter.  You know the procedure clothes after she takes samples from you for residue.  I had sex with my girlfriend so that may still be on me. Don't worry we only taking samples from where your robe opened up and you were bare.  Besides Sam is anyone else here? Our daughter, Nanny and her wife.  We were celebrating their anniversary tonight here in our new cottage,  since they haven't seen it since we purchased it from Max.  It was a last minute thing when I realized we missed their anniversary while they were in Boston with my family..Rizzoli Your younger brother, Thomas , turned himself in Spain. We got footage of O'Doyle forcing him and the other man to leave with him and threatened their families if they didn't go. The body of the other escapee was found a few hours ago. We have footage of O'Doyle shooting him and forcing your brother to dump his  body in the lake. Your brother is on his way back to the states.  Thank you for informing me about my brother.  I will let my family know once you all leave and I get cleaned up.
Rizzoli you don't know why O 'Doyle was here ? No I don't.  At least no one has to be scared of him anymore until the next person takes his place.

I GO UPSTAIRS AND JULIET IS CRYING. SAM IS TRYING TO CALM HER DOWN.

Officer can Sam go downstairs to make a bottle for our daughter.  Sure,  Sam only touch what you need and come straight back up here. okay, thank you. The technician and officer go with me in the bathroom to get evidence off of my body.  Jane do you have another robe for now until we are done here.  You can get cleaned up after we are done.
SAM COMES BACK UPSTAIRS AND ISABELLA FEEDING JULIET..

Ladies I need you to go in the rooms you were at when Rizzoli came and got you to stay in here.  We need to interview you all.
They finished interviewing and take Sam's registered gun as evidence.
I lock up the house and turn on the alarm. Juliet is quiet now in Isabella's arms. I pour myself a stiff double shot of whiskey and hug my family. 
Sam I an going to go upstairs to take a bath.  please join me. Yes, I will be there in a few. 
Isabella please keep Juliet in your room tonight.  Sure no problem.  Gloria hugs me and says she is sorry about Paddy. Gloria thank you but he came to kill us.but never made it up.here. He wasn't use to the layout or I can promise several of us would be dead too and he would of taken Juliet.
Sam leaves and go upstairs.