43

Juliet and I arrive in
Qatar. I have met people over the years in law enforcement. We only make contact when we need help. Several have reached out to me over the years. Now, I am doing such. I contact Henry Greco.
Henry this is Rizzoli. I am in your country. I need your help and no one we know which includes Sam, Isabella, Gloria nor Esmi can know I am here. Okay, where are you so I can get you? I just landed with my little girl. Okay, I will be there in 30. Okay see you than. I email Frankie in our private email that we only use when we want others not to know. Frankie I am where no one Juliet and I are safe. I needed to get away. No one knows where I am at. We won't have contact for awhile
love you.
I have no clue when he will see it because We only look when we know something is wrong but right now he doesn't know anything.
I wait with Juliet and just finished taking care of her needs..Henry arrives and gets out of his truck. We hug and we strap Juliet in her car seat..
Jane she is gorgeous but what is going on? You know I shot and killed Paddy. I just found the people I trusted knew things that are worse than Paddy. I need a place that no one knows I am here to think and figure out if I am returning or moving onward. Jane you always had a good head on your shoulder. Just take the time you need to think it through. I am divorced so I don't have to worry about my ex wife being around. She and my kids don't live here. You rest and tell me what you need for you two including sizes. I will get and bring it back. Thanks Henry. Jane you helped my parents when they needed help. Just think of it as paying you back. Thanks Henry. Jane you two must be tired. Once you give me your list, I will leave.
I finish my list and Henry leaves..I see numerous texts and voicemails which I don't respond to. I get Juliet and lay her on me and we both sleep. I turned off my cell so I cannot be tracked.
Henry comes back with my requested items and brings us dinner. HENRY AND I EAT AND JULIET IS JUST CHECKING OUT THE NEW AREA AND HENRY TOO.
I email my employees and tell them I am taking a lengthy vacation to get through this rough time. I have an assistant who is an excellent photography. I tell her to go get the company SUV with the extra key I have in my drawer. I will make sure you all will get paid as usual. I informed her she would be in charge paying the other bills. no oay raises. Please get the vehicle today. i know Esmi won't question her request for the vehicle because I have allowed this on several occasions. My assistant has a good rapport with our existing high end clients and they have purchased her work too. I have network set up so no one can track me as long as I don't stay too long and I don't even when I am in Italy.

I tell Gloria and Isabella I am going home. There is no reason to stay here. They help me load the weapons I choose for home. I only take mine and leave Jane's.
I make it home and see Jane's reliable employee June aka pro J leave with the Mercedes. I at least know she has made contact with June. I know not to ask June anything. June is way too loyal to Jane. I back my SUV into the garage and so does Gloria. Gloria is here with Isabella because Margaret still lives here. Emsi comes outside.
Hello Sam. June said Jane will be absent for awhile on a lengthy vacation to get her life situated after the shooting. Yes, Esmi she needs time alone to sort things out. She has Juliet as we all know the main parent usually has the child. Yes, Sam. I know you will miss them. Yes we all will, but Jane needs time to herself. The shooting took a toll on her more than I realized.
I went to my bedroom and Gloria helped me with the weapons and left to check in on Margaret who was napping. Isabella brought my clothes up , closed and locked the door. Isabella ripped into me for being stupid in not trusting her.
Sweetie you have no one to blame but yourself. I stayed out of it but disagreed on your decisions and my wife. Its going to be real sad if she leaves you for good and we don't see Juliet anymore. I know Isabella. I should of trusted her. She gave up a career she was good at and really didn't but did it for me for us. She moved here and we reconnected. I don't know what I will do. I have people all over looking for her but she has resources none of have nor can buy or bribe. I just want to be left alone. Okay but don't do anything else stupid and don't ask my wife advice. You see where that got you. I know.
Isabella gets up, hugs me and leaves. I close my door but don't lock it. I know Gloria will only knock the door and I don't need Esmi nor Margaret to wonder what is going on. Gloria comes,closes and locks the door. Gloria lays beside me and opens her arms. I place my head on her stomach and cry. I cry for awhile. We still don't say anything. Gloria gets up and hugs me and leaves. I check my voice mail nothing but the texts she marks as read.
I finally nod off.