11

I was able to bring my gals home. The Rizzolis and Jane's friends were already there when we arrived.  Emsi comes out to the driveway.
-Ms.Hough I got kicked out of the kitchen and she took over my cleaning too.
I knew she was referring to my mother.
-Esmi take the time off with pay. I am sorry my mother did that to you. I know she can be pushy. Go ahead and do what Jane said. They probably will be staying for Thanksgiving to so enjoy your time with your family.  I already bought the turkey and everything else you ladies wanted. Thank you Esmi. May I hold Juliet Ms. Rizzoli.
Jane handed her Juliet and Juliet just smiled but started to cry when Angela came out.
Juliet I don't blame you. Hello MA.
Angela looked at Esmi holding Juliet.
MA please go back inside.  We will be in shortly. Fine. Ms. Rizzoli have fun poor you two or three now.  I apologize for being blunt, but she is loud and demanding.  I know Esmi.
Esmi left after going inside to get her jacket and purse.  I helped Jane inside with Juliet and took them upstairs to rest. I parked my BMW and went back inside. 
So you are the one who got my baby girl pregnant.  I didn't know women can do that.  Yes, I am Angela. I am not going to be disrespectful to you because your Jane's mother but don't push it. Otherwise,  you will have to make arrangements to sleep elsewhere. You already made yourself at home and ran our cook and cleaning lady Esmi out of here.
Kiki shows up.
Hello Sam I am Kiki Korsak's wife.  He and the guys are outside swimming in the heated pool which I think is ridiculous in this weather.  It was nice meeting you Kiki which means you must be Nina Frankie's gal. Yes, Sam I am. You have a lovely home. Let me help you with those. I want to see Jane and my little Juliet. 
I left with Kiki and Nina upstairs while Angela was throwing a fit banging pots and pans.
-Babe your mother is something. Yes, I know. When she finally is through throwing a tantrum, I will tell her to knock her shit off or she will have to get a hotel. Jane I basically stated that already.  Kiki- Nina its been so long. You look happy and beautiful Jane. I am and its all because of Sam. Jane Sam was very diplomatic with Angela.  I love your mother but she is takes a while to getting use too. Sam I wouldn't worry about it. Juliet looks like you so much Jane. Yeah, the Rizzoli genes are definitely strong. I would like to visit more but I am beat. I hope you like the rooms we picked out for you all. Yeah, Korsak thinks he is on a second honeymoon but with the family. We are going to let you sleep. I will try to keep my mother in law to be calm. Wait what did you just say Nina? Yes, your heard right. I am going to kill him that he didn't tell me when we spoke the other day. Jane he wanted to surprise you. You have to pretend you don't know yet. We haven't told our families yet. Nina I am so happy for you that my goof ball brother finally had the guts to ask you.  Oh Jane get some sleep Rizzoli.
Kiki and Nina hugged me and left
- Sam lock the door or my mother will walk in on us.
Sam did and we took a much needed nap until Juliet woke up screaming.  I got up and got Juliet for Jane to feed her. I burped her and changed her.
Sam I think we should go downstairs now with Juliet and face the music. We already know what to expect from my mother. Everyone else will
be laid back. 
We go downstairs.  Sam is carrying Juliet and we enter the family room where everyone is hanging out and the game room.
I give my father,  Korsak,  Frost and Frankie a hug.
Everyone I would like you to meet my girlfriend Samantha Hough and our little angel,Juliet Ann Rizzoli Hough. Samantha welcome to the Rizzoli family.  Thank you Frank. I was checking out your plumbing. You had a knowledgeable person. Thank you. 
Since you all came over so close to thanksgiving, we would like you to stay and hopefully everyone will behave.
I look at my mother when I said it.  My mother just glared at me.
If not a hotel can be utilized but good luck with thanksgiving.  Esmi purchased everything we asked of her. Sam and I will do the turkey  and dressing.  Everything else you can decide with the exception of Nina.  Nina if you notice in our backyard, some yams need to be picked.  Please make your granny's sweet potato pie and two extras so I can freeze. Of course, I will look to see what else I may need.  Nina I will show you what we have in ingredients why. Just write down anything else you need and any others who are going to cook and I will have the items delivered. Jane I will make my garlic mashed potatoes and meat gravy and berry pies.  I will do clean up. Frankie and I look at our father as if we were hearing things.  Yes, you heard right.  I will make the ham the night before Jane.  Thanks Frost. Well Frank it looks like I am helping you clean up. No one left anything for me to. MA don't start. You always complain you have to cook.  You choose to cook and we are not kids anymore and know how to cook. 
Kiki gets up and picks up Juliet with Korsak in the other room with Frost. I smile.
Okay, MA you are making my guests in my home feel uncomfortable please stop. I refuse to have you ruin this for me.Okay, I am sorry.  Jane I am hurt you move here and didn't tell us you were  pregnant at all. I miss this time with you. MA I decided to move to be with my girlfriend and make a new life for myself here without everyone looking down and making unsolicited comments on my life and decisions.  You had your time to raise your family with papi. I am doing the same with Sam but in another country.  It my native roots what is more better than for her to experience first hand Italy. Sam has something for you all that she had me do and explained why. I was pleased she thought of you.
Sam left and brought back photos  and a video we had done too.