53

I woke up to the gardener and hearing Esmi coming in bringing in groceries.
Esmi do you need any help? No Kiki I got it. I will make you a Spanish omelet and some toast and coffee. Esmi don't go out of your way on your vacation. Kiki Jane, Sam and the O'Reilly gals make me feel like family. THIS IS NO TROUBLE . NOW SET RIGHT THERE KIKI. I BROUGHT THE NEWSPAPER IN IF YOU WANT TO READ IT. Esmi what area is a good place and safe to live like a two bedroom? Kiki you and Vince will be so happy here and it will make Jane happy too. No Emsi, it will just be me if I decide to stay. Oh, I am so sorry Kiki. Its okay. I will circle the good areas for you to look at. I can ask my sister to go with if you like so you feel more comfortable but she will talk your head off. She speaks English and Italian. She just returned here from the states from college. Thank you. I love that okay.
Esmi calls her sister and speaks with her in Italian quickly too quick for me to understand.

Kiki she will be here in an hour.

Today we are celebrating Avery's birthday which was on the third.I WANT AVERY TO KNOW I MISSED PORTIONS OF HER LIFE WITH NO CONTACT BUT NEVER FORGOT HER.
We went to seafood restaurant to eat. I knew she loved Seafood. I also knew she enjoyed messing around with cheap cameras. Sam and I decided after speaking with Nina and Frankie to get her her first real camera for her birthday and to have her go with June on some professional shooting appointments so she could practice.
June was more than willing to pick her up early Tuesday morning on the way to the shoot that was being done nearby on the ocean.
We were at the restaurant and she started opening her gifts. Everyone bought her items to add to the camera body we had bought for her .

 Everyone bought her items to add to the camera body we had bought for her

Her parents and Frost purchased her this lense

My parents purchased these filters.

Gloria and Isabella bought her a camera bag

Vince and Kiki bought her the usb cards, flash and sun cover

Max bought her the two tripods.

Tommy bought her the extra batteries and cleaning supplies and a black camera bag.

Avery was so happy and hugged us all.

Avery mom made you an appointment for your first shoot tomorrow morning early. June is getting you at 7 a.m.
Auntie thank you. Avery you have to do everything June says. You two and the assistant will be there. June will tell you when you can take your shot but only than. These models are being paid big money to do their jobs. Thee people paying for these photos expect JR studio to be professional. Juliet, me, Sam and you can go shopping for some clothes to wear after we finish here. You have to be in bed by 7:30 tonight. I.will auntie I will.

We went shopping and she picked out a pair of tan knickers, green top with Sam and Juliet's help, vans and than we added some gold earrings with her ruby birthstone and a nice gold bracelet.
We went home and my mother ironed her clothes. The kids played board games against us until 7 than we set them to get ready for bed.

I went to the restaurant for my niece's birthday but left after that. The kids could see something was wrong with us but didn't say anything. We were cordial with one another but that was it. I showed Jane a couple of brochures of some townhouse what I referred them to be. Sam said if I really wanted to stay, I could move into a building she owns rent free if I wanted to have the other renters to drop their checks off to me only. SAM DIDN'T ACCEPT CASH BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BE ROBBED WITH 20 TOWNHOUSES. I told her I would let her know. I knew Vince was ear hustling but it didn't matter to me anymore. Max walked me out to Sam's car and said his brother is an idiot and that Margaret needs to stop relying on us to bail her out. He hugged me and I got into the mercedes and left. Esmi and her family were still enjoying the pool. I waved to them and poured myself a glass of wine and went to my bedroom to read for the night after I took a quick shower. I am reading my book when Esmi knocks on bedroom door.
Kiki I am glad you found some nice ones. I just wanted to let you know we are leaving. I have locked all the windows and doors and will set the alarm when I leave. Thank you Emsi. You have a good night. You too. I read the book and nodded off to sleep.

Sam I didn't know you owned an townhouses.Jane while you were gone, with me having too much time on my hands and opening a second office, I needed to have varied investments. This was just one of them. Ah okay. I know we have our own accounts and I need to keep it that way. Sweetie I know and I feel the same.
Jane and I kissed and made out for awhile before falling asleep.

I went downstairs and saw Max drinking shots of bourbon with Tommy. I looked at Tommy and he told Max goodnight.
Max what is going on this isn't like you. what's going on?
Gloria I thought I would enjoy living in the states being with my kids but I hate it. Its too noisy, the people are not friendly, too much crime and I miss my friends here. Tomorrow, I am going to look for a smaller cottage to buy. I really haven't spent any of my money maybe 30,000 grand. Wow, so you still have 670,000 yes in the bank. please help me find a smaller cottage three bedroom maximum. We will help you my friend. What about Vince? We rarely see each other. I see his wife more than him. He is letting my niece ruin his marriage an idiot. Vince do you like Kiki more than your sister in law? sorta another reason I need to move back here.
I hug Max and we walk upstairs to individual rooms.

Gloria whats wrong? Max has the hots for Kiki. He is miserable in Boston and barely spent money from the cottage sale. Tomorrow I told him we would help him look for a three bedroom cottage . I am going to ask Sam to help us. Okay let's get some sleep before she wakes up.