47

Jane and I spoke about everything and walked hand in hand back to our villa. I checked all the windows and doors and turned the alarm on. We went to check on our daughter and kissed her on her head.
We leave her door open and enter our bedroom and keep our door open tonight just in case she wakes up. We go into our bathroom. Jane closes and locks the door. Jane shoves me against the door and kisses me hard. Jane has her hands under my blouse and rubbing on my breasts. I am moaning and Jane stops.
Sam have you been with anyone besides the lady in the hotel that night ? No babe. Jane removes her hands from underneath my blouse and rips the buttons off and removes my top and bra. Jane is a little rough but not like before. Rough from missing me. Jane removes my belt and I kick off my running shoes and socks. Jane unzips my linen pants and lowers them while she gets on her knees. Just the anticipation has gotten me hard already.
I see you have missed me. Babe I seriously missed you..lotion only does so much. I will take your word.

Jane removes my boxers and takes me in her mouth. It doesn't take me long too shout and cum in her mouth. I have my hands wrapped in her hair and pushing her further on me. JANE GIVES ME ONE MIND BLOWING BLOW JOB. Jane undresses and we never made it to the shower. I take Jane on the bathroom floor nothing we never done.
Sam falls asleep on the bathroom floor and I lay between her legs like I have done numerous times.

IZZY HUH THAT IS FUNNY. YES IT IS BUT IT HAS DIFFERENT MEANING THAN WITH YOU. You it was stress. With our granddaughter its pure love. I will take love over stress any day sweetie.

We get changed for bed and Gloria puts Olivia in her side cage of my bed. Babe pretty soon we are going to refer her bassinet as a cage lol. I know we probably will. Gloria Juliet is correct on what she said to you. You returned hurt from your run. I didn't say anything before. Lift up your shirt. You got into a fight and had gloves on hoping we wouldn't notice. You didn't want to freak out Juliet. I appreciate that but getting into fights isn't going to help or having any of the men or women to hit you in your abs won't hurt anyone but you. You could of have cause spleen, kidney problems and other health problems. I don't want the old Gloria to come back. Olivia and I don't need that nor do they even if Jane is pissed at you, she still loves you Glo. Babe you haven't called me Glo since I was fighting and you know I hate that. As I hate you doing fighting on purpose. So knock the shit off or I will leave with Olivia. Remember my name is on her birth certificate too. Yes, I know. I really dislike when you hit low. Yes but its the only way you pay attention and stop this type od behavior. Okay, I get your point Babe, we just need to let her get through this on her time table even if it takes months, years. She is back home and we need her to stay home.
Gloria cries and nods her head. I kiss her tear on one side of her face and the other side, I wipe away and just hug her. She eventually goes to sleep.
Dear God please heal my family and allow us to trust one another again and keep my family safe. Amen
I than kiss Gloria on her cheek and fall asleep.