58

Half a week passed and today is Vincent Korsak's celebration of life. Several officers from Boston showed up for it and stayed in town. Kiki and Maxwell decided to have it in the country area instead of the city, since Vince loved to fish and would fished in the lake here several times only before Vince stopped coming to Italy.
Max spoke on behalf of the Korsak's.
My brother and I didn't always see eye to eye but one thing we did agree on is the younger generation to keep them together because Family Matters. Cheers to you Vincent. You will be missed by many. May you enjoy your fishing trips and not cheat on how many you caught and buy them to win.

Everyone laughed. Max was going to receive his keys tomorrow to his cottage. Everyone left that evening back to the states. It was finally good to meet his son who resembled him.

 It was finally good to meet his son who resembled him

Max asked me to take this photo of him and Kiki at the cemetery

The rumors among my former colleagues started and the three of us Frost, Frankie and I shut them down quickly. I kept to myself what Kiki had revealed to me. I didn't feel guilty not telling Sam nor my family because it was Vince and her marriage problems. All marriages have their ups and downs.
My family and Frost returned back to Boston with our daughter, Juliet. I was glad that Sam agreed this would be good for Juliet even though Juliet and I hadn't been back to Italy long.
Family matters and this was our way of expressing it to my family.

Several days went by.Jane and I went back to our villa. I continued to allow Kiki to use my black mercedes. Her vehicle would be arriving in a few weeks. Kiki left back to Boston to sign over the home to Vince's son. Her sister and parents went back to Boston to support her. They knew going back to the house with all the memories they made good and bad would be difficult. I offered to go back and she thanked but told me to concentrate on my relationship with SAM this is something her and Vince spoke about alot before they came to Italy. I returned to work and so did Jane. Jane threw herself in her work with June and I knew that feeling. I just prayed to God nightly that she didn't get burnt out or make poor choice that would haunt her for the rest of her life as my demons have. We would see each other in the morning for breakfast we made sure of that. It was also our time to Skype Juliet. Kiki returned three weeks later and brought Juliet back for us. Kiki made sure in those three weeks shd spent time with Frost and the family. Juliet built a strong bond when they returned. Juliet asked Kiki to go with us for school shopping. We could tell the Nani's were getting a little jealous but they didn't say anything. School started and every other weekend Juliet spend the weekend at the cottage. One day with Kiki and the other day with Gloria and Isabella. This was Kiki's idea that Juliet bucked the idea for the first two months. Finally Kiki said she was going to let Juliet stay the entire weekend with her Nani's. We all went to the cottage at the request of Kiki.
Kiki requested to speak first.
Juliet I enjoy spending time with you. I have been tried be fair with your Nani's when I realized you were trying to cut them out of your life which is wrong sweetie. Your uncle Vince wanted you to spend time with us but it didn't happen so I went over board and realized I made a mistake and suggested one day with me and the others with your nanis. I am not liking how you are treating them. I haven't spoken to no one about my observations. Sweetie family matters and they are your family too. So until you start respecting them and treating them better. I won't pick you up on Friday's from school anymore. It doesn't mean I don't love you or gave up on you.I haven't. Auntie Kiki don't its not fair. I don't feel the same as before since Olivia is getting older and needs more time with them. I didn't want to say anything to anyone. So I didn't.
sweetie if we don't stay open and honest our family won't matter and that I can say for all of us matters. You guys I am going to go for a run to give you all time to work things out.

We all said in unison, thank you.
Baby girl we didn't realize we were making you feel that way. We will work on spending more time with you.
Juliet your mama and I knew you were angry but when we asked you always told us nothing is wrong when we knew something was. Sweetie at times us adults make mistakes too. We all our sorry.

Juliet ran in her nani Gloria arms and Isabella too crying her eyes out. We left them alone and went to our bedroom. Babe our baby girl was hurting and we couldn't figure It out. We are horrible parents. Sam we are not. Parenting doesn't come with a manual. No but the only one who doesn't have any kids saw it sooner than us and addressed it. Lets stay here and each Sunday we begin again and keep with it family dinner. warm weather here and cold wether the villa.Juliet and the O'Reilly came up to our bedroom. They felt with Kiki backing out wouldn't benefit anyone. The NANI'S WANTED THE ALTERNATING WEEKEND TO STAY THE SAME AND HOPED
KIKI AGREES TO IT, SINCE WE KNOW HOW SHE FEELS.
I ran to Max cottage and he was out front doing some yard work.
Kiki its cold and you are running. It's cold and you are doing yard work instead of asking for help. Lets go inside after I put the rake and blower in the garage. i can go for a nice cup od hot tea.

I started  a fire

I started a fire. MAX STILL NO PICTURES JUST THE BOAT SCULPTURES I MADE YEARS AGO AND GAVE YOU. WHAT'S YOUR POINT. MAX YOU NEED TO START MAKING IT MORE A HOME THAN A HOTEL. KIKI I TOLD YOU IT WILL BECOME A HOME WHEN YOU FINALLY DECIDE TO MOVE IN HERE WITH ME. WE CAN SLEEP IN SEPARATE ROOMS UNTIL YOU ARE READY. MAX THIS IS THE REASON I AM HERE. I AM READY TO BE WITH YOU COMPLETELY.
Max looks at me and smiles and kisses me passionately. He brings me hot tea and we cuddle on the couch and talk. We can feel each others hearts beating faster. When the fire burnt out, Kiki and I went to my bedroom and I see our photo on the nightstand.

  When the fire burnt out, Kiki and I went to my bedroom and I see our photo on the nightstand

Max who painted the Gloria did years ago for me.
We both knew we were scared even though we craved each other. We decided we would just kiss and hold each other only. Kiki fell asleep between my arms and it felt good. I have not had another woman like this since my wife.