14

Nina returned with a very simple dress for her wedding. The guys returned with suits with either a white shirt or a colored shirt for their black suits. MA was happy as well as Mrs. Holiday and Nina said her matron of honor caught Frosts attention but was bummed when he realized she was the matron not maid of honor.

I helped Frankie with the sale of house documents between the siblings and had a notary person to sign the documents as well Jane and Frankie and they kept a copy each, sent one to the bank and to Boston for the records on file of property sold. My gal was excited she could put a bid on a property she wanted.
I completed the paperwork and forgo by cut and submitted the bid for Jane on this porperty.

This was a three story building.
-Sam I figured downstairs to be the lobby. The second floor the studio and possibly third floor or lease out the third for a place to live at already decorated. Jane that is possible.
I showed the photo and specs on the building to everyone especially to my parents. Everyone wished me luck.
ANGELA made fried chicken with mixed salad and macaroni and cheese.  We still had some of the French bread left over.
We all decided to go in the game room to watch tv or play some of the games. Nina's parents loved my game room and said Babe Ruth brought the room together and Jane laughed and explained why to everyone.

I noticed Korsak was listening to her explanation

I noticed Korsak was listening to her explanation.  Dang he appears still not to be satisfied even with my burn finger tips and burned story which was factual. I will continue to be civil but will still watch myself around him.
Juliet was sleeping better. Jane went to our bedroom to pump more milk and I brought Juliet with us. Jane got dressed and changed Juliet's outfit as well as I for our first family photo outside quickly.  She didn't want us to be bulky with coats and jackets on. She was quick and we went back inside.  We realized JULIET ENJOYED BEING OUT IN THE COLD WITH NO JACKET ON AND SHE LOVED IT. I thought of menopause and hot flashes how she would be in the warmer months.

Sam what are you thinking of? I noticed she like the coolness

Sam what are you thinking of? I noticed she like the coolness. Hot flashes are going to brutal for her. Sweetie lets enjoy now.  We have a long way before she starts hot flashes.
We went back downstairs after Jane finished pumping and put the bottles in the refrigerator.  We entered the game room seeing my papi  beating Mr. Holiday in billiards and them disagreeing on the last shot.
Papi you know Mr. Holiday is correct.  Mr. Holiday our father did the same with us growing up playing billiards.  His cheating made us all better players.  My mother, Nina and Mrs. Holiday just laughed.  Papi not with my father in law to be. Please play fair. Frankie its not the same. I got use to beating you kids only if I cheated.  Each one of your skills improved as I cheated more. I cheated because I knew it would irritate each of you. You all would hone your skills. I provided a roof over your heads and figured if you ever was hurting for money you could pick up a few games along as you didn't get too cocky or greedy.  My papi taught me how to play billiards in ITALY AND HE DID THE SAME WITH ME. Your mother disliked me playing billiards but knew I only play with you kids or when we needed money to buy something or pay some bills. Well its getting late and tomorrow is the thanksgiving. Your MA and I are going to go to bed. Yeah us too papi.  I need to finish addressing the birth announcements and mail them out.
We could smell the ham Frost was cooking tonight. 
Frost don't burn up my kitchen.  Jane you never going to let me forget that I started your oven on fire of putting oil instead on accident on the ham than juice. I was tired from our shift and the heck of week we had. FRANKIE YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT BABE. Uh, Nina I didn't want you to kick Frost out of the kitchen. Frosty can get off in the kitchen.
Nina looks at me and just shook her head.  Nina and I went to bed as well as many others except for Korsak and Kiki. Kiki was working on her pie crusts for her berry pies and removing the little thorns like out of the berries. 
FROST YOU REALLY PUT OIL ON THE HAM?Yeah..I am done with the ham.  Kiki when it gets a little cooler,  please put it in the refrigerator for me. Barry I can do that. Thank you and good night you too.  Back at you Frost.  NIGHT Barry.
Kiki I am trying to stop thinking about the Isles case but cannot shake it and the feeling Sam is Maura. Vince let it go. If she is, Jane accepted it,  made a family and life with her. She did her penance. You know the surgeries had to be painful and the acid burning or whatever else they did. She lives here and not in the states. I guess Kiki it just brothers me Jane won't tell me the truth.  I wouldn't of turned her in because Jane fell in love with her in a short time. Vince I don't want you to say anymore about this to anyone.  Jane is a good person.  You would break her heart and blow up her life.  You said this Maura paid everyone back. She has Jane and two others to reimburse them. Vince she stole a lot and is paying for her mistakes..okay kiki I will drop it but it will always be in the back of my mind.
Jane and I heard their conversations when I was going through all the public open places in our home to make sure everything was closed and the magnets hooked up to each window and door was still working.
-Jane do you think he will ever really be happy not to arrest Maura Isles. I am not sure.
We better get some sleep. We have to be up at 6 to get the turkey in with the dressing by 6:30.
We kissed and Jane fed, burped and changed Juliet before we nodded off to bed.