10

Several months forward. As I get bigger and closer to my due date I am getting hornier.
I wake up around threeish and Sam is asleep. I get in front of Sam and place Sam's penis in my mouth. I am sucking on her hard and pulling on her balls. Sam is fully awake and Sam was moaning and had her hands on my hair placing pressure on the back of my head
- BABY GIRL DON'T STOP SLURP IT UP HOW I LIKE IT MY BITCH DON'T STOP O  JANE I AM CUMING AGAIN. SHIT BITCH MAKE ME SCREAM.
I clamped down on Sam's penis hard.
.JANE FUCK BITCH DADDY IS CUMING COME TO DADDY.
Jane wasn't gagging nor slowing down. She had all the time 9.5 inches of me down her throat..My width was
four fingers wide. Jane had me bucking wild and she still had a firm grip of sucking my dick.This was my second orgasm and cream was coming all over. Jane licked me clean and I pulled her up to kiss her 
-Baby girl you are killing me with these early wake ups for sex.  I am dragging at work but its worth it. I am taking naps in my office now Jane. Maura I cannot help it. There are days I want to drive to your job and fuck you and not care who sees us. Baby girl I will try to come home for lunch so we can have nooners than. I hope it starts today.
Since Jane is bigger,  her nipples are more sensitive and I lay on my side with her the opposite as I am spooning her pussy. Jane comes a lot more frequent too.
Jane calls out my birth name again.
Maura thank you..I serviced my hornie  self and I feel alot better. 
-Sweetie sorry for calling you Maura. Jane I know you will have slip ups. I just don't want others to hear it or all of this would of been for nothing.
Jane starts to cry. I know she feels bad but shouldn't this was all my doing stealing her identity and the sixteenth others besides my gals. Paddy took care of the plastic surgeon and his surgical team, clerical and medical ssistants which irritated me. The news has been saying since their gruesome deaths. People have been donating anonymously to them which they are grateful.
I still am haunted about this but won't share that part of my life with my gal.
I get up and take a shower. The lady I hired is here already making breakfast for me and doing laundry.
Morning Ms. ISLES.  I hope you and the misses slept well. Yes, thank you. Please stay up here alot. I don't see Jane lasting much longer before our daughter arrives.  Okay, I have work I can do up here. I will call you if any changes occur. Thank you. I enter our bedroom and kiss Jane good bye and I will return at 11ish. I get in my BMW and make it down the block when I get a call to come back.
I turn around and rush inside. I see Jane and hear Jane screaming.  Jane sees me.
-Bitch this is all your fault.  My water broke. Get your ass in here and clean me up before we leave for the hospital.
Myself and Esmi helps me get Jane cleaned and ready.
-Esmi please call this number and tell her brother,  Frankie Rizzoli we are on our way to the hospital and he and Frost can stay here as well as her parents.  Okay Ms. Isles. I put her bag in your car already.  Ms. Rizzoli good luck. Thank you Esmi.
We arrive at the hospital and her doctor and his medical team are waiting. I was fortunate he was still at the hospital when I called his service.
They roll Jane in on the wheel chair and she is using every foul word she can think of. I am glad she is calling me Sam at least.  I get cleaned up and put a gown and mask on and go to her room.
Sam I don't want anymore children this is it. You getting yourself fix. Baby girl anything you want.
I hold onto Jane's hand and she digs into my hand with her nails causing my hand to bleed a little.   Within two hours our little Juliet Anne Rizzoli Hough is here and Jane is resting. The nurse cleans up my hand.
Ms. Isles you are lucky some men have more than cut hand with their wife or gal. I can only imagine.
My cell rings.
-Sam how's my sis and my niece doing? Frankie all went well.  Juliet is beautiful like her mama and resting near Jane. Jane is asleep.  I contacted my parents.  Frost and I just finished speaking with Cavanaugh. We will be there as soon as possible.  My mother is pissed so be prepared for a pissed off Italian woman.  I shall. She cannot be worse than your sister was while she was having our angel. Samantha she is worse.  I will have a car ready with a driver waiting for you four. Has anyone contacted Tommy? Jane wants him to know even though he's in jail right now. Yeah, my mother will take care of that.  Take care of my sister and niece.  I will and will see you when you get here. Emsi is making up four rooms, I wasn't sure if Korsak and Kiki are coming.  Yes, they are coming with Nina too. Here is. picture of her.

I will share with everyone

I will share with everyone.  See you when we see too.Jane was waking up.
-Baby girl Juliet is beautiful like her mama. Frankie,  Frost, Nina,  Kiki, Korsak and your parents are on their way. I am glad they all are coming.  I just wish Tommy was coming. I know Jane.  Frankie said your mother will notify Tommy.  I am to be expected your mother is pissed mainly at me for not telling her. Sam she will be for awhile nothing new. She won't be for long when she sees Juliet and sees the photos you have for my family and friends.
Maura kisses me and I recall the day she kidnapped me.