9

I  woke up before Sam and went to relieve myself. My Juliet was pressing on my bladder. 
-Morning Juliet Anne Rizzoli Hough. I want what is best for you. I gave up alot in Boston because even though your mother and I only known each other for several months.  I felt in love with her when I saw her in my home. It may sound corny Juliet. I hope you can find the love I found in your mother and will understand why we did what we did when your mother Maura Dorthea Isles now known as Samantha Nicole Hough my love, my lover my everything.

I heard what Jane had said to our baby girl and it touched my heart deeply. I knew right than and there, I made the right decision for me and my family.  I came behind Jane and hugged her and kissed her cheek.
Oh Sam I didn't hear you get up. Its OKAY. I will do that alot you will find out. Did you study enough to take your test this morning? Yes.
Lets get ready and go downstairs for breakfast. Jane I am going to say something and don't get angry.  OKAY. Do you want me to get you a stair lift for the staircase? No, I will let you know though if I need. I may have our bedroom downstairs if it gets too hard though. Just let me know.  I will have a  lady here to help you with cooking and she will do the cleaning. Sam you sure. Yes, non negotiable.  OKAY, power boss. Jane don't be that way. I am looking out for you and Juliet.
I  drove Jane to take her written test and she was upset she missed three even though she passed. Jane also provided them with original document's for her jeep.  They asked her how much longer she had to pay off her jeep and who was her insurance carrier
The guy recommended her to find a local agent in Italy or she would be paying an arm an leg for a state insurance company in Italy. She got her plates and paid the necessary fees.
-Jane lets go to a local agent.  We can use my guy and I will add you on mine. I will pay off the last year and half of payments on your jeep. You will be raising our daughter and that is a job in itself and you are not working. I never even thought you might still have car payments.  I don't want you to lose your jeep.  OKAY,  but whatever I do for money,  I will pay you back. Babe no problem. Thanks Sam. I had Jane use my business cell to call her loan company to find her outstanding loan balance.  HARRY, I am going to hand the cell to my girlfriend she will get the information from you so she will use paypal to pay  the balance in full. Ms. Rizzoli once we revive the funds we will notify the Italian government your vehicle is paid in full. Enjoy your new life there. Thank you and I plan too.
I hand Sam back her cell.
Harry you shall receive the funds in a few minutes. Thank you Ms. Hough.  Babe getting your insurance will be easier now,  since it is paid off.  Sam I didn't even think about these things like I normally do. I am glad I am not a detective right now.  I now see why they want pregnant women to do desk duty.  The brain function differently at times which isn't like me. SAM BY THE WAY, I will give you a one year worth of car payments. I got paid out for all my sick and vacation time I never used. I  wasn't one for taking time off and even if  I was sick as long as I could walk and not puke or had diarrhea I went in and did my job. Babe a little too much info but okay.
Jane has full coverage. Sam I was thinking about job wise. I could be a photographer.  Jane talking about photography..I made an appointment and bought you a dress you can change for our photo after he takes one of you. This is my gift to you and your family when you send your family the baby announcement, they will have a photo of you during your pregnancy. Oh Sweetie thank you.
We arrived at the photographer's studio. I could tell Jane wasn't impressed.  I have never seen any of her photos.  I knew she took photos.