38

I go back to sleep with ice packs on my throat.
I wake up when the sun is rising and I notice ice thawed now on Sam's neck.  I remove them and she wakes up. Sam grabs me and rolls on top me and pins me down.
-I spoke with Frankie. I know you didn't mean to do it but it happened  As you cam see on your arms I fought you off babe. We are goimg to.make you an appointment hopefully today and we will to  the range. Sam I am sorry I..
Don't its okay.  We will get through this TOGETHER. Let's get dressed and tell the gals and head back. We will bring your jeep here too.I will have one of them drive it up here.I love you Jane Clementine Rizzoli..Me too MDI SNH.
We kissed,  got ready to go downstairs.  Isabella was up cooking.
Gloria went to the cottage to assess any damage and get some clothes for us. Sam what happened  .Long story I am okay.  Last night triggered Jane in her sleep.  We will wait for Gloria to return. Do you want Margaret to come back with us. No, let her stay there..Esmi said she is doing well so far. SHE was eating breakfast when we called..  Isabella please come with me so I cam show you where I want several gun safes installed.  I am ordering them and today. okay.
We left Jane with Juliet. 
Sam you really okay. I overheard her say she killed him for her family.  Yeah I knew someone heard it. I just wasn't sure which of you..Isabella she did the right thing. He came back to kill us and he would of taken Juliet. I know he was my biological father but he didn't raise me. I developed feelings for him but not like my adoptive father. I wish I could reach out to Hope to see how she is DOING but I can't.  I know she still loved him as well as my adoptive mother who had him in one of her classes years ago. He was a charmer. Yeah he was. 
We go back downstairs. 
Oh shit Sam. Jane told me what occurred but wasn't expecting it to look like that.  Gloria we need you to come back with us..Yeah Jane filled me in. Let's go..I kissed my wife and we all kissed Juliets head and she cooed us.