27

The next morning we heard some arguments coming from Gloria and Isabellas's bedroom. We have never heard them argue the way they did. Isabella knocked on our door.
Jane opened it.
-Jane I am leaving to go back to the house. Uber should be here shortly.  I will take Juliet with me if you like. Isabella call and cancel uber. We will drive you back.  Just give us time to strip the bed and start them in the washing.  We will take a quick shower and leave with you.  Here are the keys to get Juliet settled.  okay, thank you.
I packed our stuff up and Jane stripped the bed.  Gloria never came out of her bedroom. Jane took a shower and I left Gloria a note saying the bedding was being washed. We left and Isabella look defeated and we knew it was bad. Juliet could sense Isabella was upset. 
-Isabella we are going to stop in town to eat for breakfast before we head back. No problem.
We ordered our coffee and small orange juice and waited for our breakfasts to show up.
-I know you heard our argument this morning maybe not the words. I left Gloria for cheating on me and getting a waitress here in town actually this cunt here and got her pregnant.  Isabella I am sorry. I am knew to town and I was lonely one night and was at the bar in town. I didn't know Gloria was married or I wouldn't of fucked her that night. A one night and I ruined your relationship. I realized she was married when I saw you walking on the beach and Max told me. My uncle. I came to visit him to get away from my father who is a know it all Sgt in Boston. He really isn't my biological father but raised me. I am his second wife's daughter. I saw her again and told her this morning when I called her to inform her. I don't want anything from your wife. I just wanted her to know. I am leaving back to the states and moving in with my uncle Max to help him with his illness.  Your name is Margaret correct.  Yes. What is wrong with Max? He has been a good friend to both of us. My uncle Max is moving to be closer to the family and to get a kidney donor.  He has been in renal failure a few months before he found out his wife had cancer. Margaret I am sorry to hear about Max.  Jane,  Maura I need to go to Max to see him before we leave here.  Let's finish our breakfast before we see him. Margaret I am disappointed and angry because she cheated on someone who could give her a child which she always wanted and I never could give her. Isabella again I am sorry.  Thank you. 
We finished eating our breakfast in silence. Sam went to pay the bill.and spoke to Margaret alone.
-Margaret if you need anything, call me. I am not joking. I will help you and Max.  Thank you.I gave Margaret my  business card.

We left and drove back to Maxes home well my home but his for now.

We stayed in the vehicle keeping Juliet entertained while Isabella went inside to speak with Max.

-Max why didn't

you tell us? You know we would of helped you

you tell us? You know we would of helped you. I know but my pride got the best of me. I am sorry my niece is pregnant by Gloria. I found out before I had her call Gloria to tell her. Max its not your fault you sweet man. If you need anything,  you call me. I will fly to Boston and take a leave from being a nanny to help you. thanks Isabella.  Sam will be here shortly so if you don't want to see her. I suggest you leave now.
-Oh boy babe this isn't going to go well. Go get Isabella while I keep Gloria away.