Pt.5

R U E

Me and Alex walk out of the Den, and head to the main room. We see Nadine awaiting us.
His eyes are glued to his phone. He taps on his phone a few times, acknowledging our presence.

Me and Alex stand together awkwardly, not sure what to do, but then a small quiet moan comes from Nadine's phone. Me and Alex immediately turn our head at the sudden sound.

"Are we interrupting something?" Alex asks, breaking the silence, except for the quite moans.

Nadine looks up at us, not making an effort to turn off whatever the hell he was watching off.
He slips his phone in his pocket and sighs. "Are you guys ready." He asks, trying to brush it off. I mean, he probably isn't even that embarrassed about it. Maybe it happens often.

"Yeah, we're ready to go." I answer. Alex turns to look at me, he mouths the words,

'what the hell?'

I just shrug my shoulders at him and mouth back, "I don't even know."

N A D I N E

One of the girls I hooked up with last week, had sent me a video of her only fans. I opened it not realizing that these fucking strangers were standing right in-front of me, just lurking around. Kind of creepy if you ask me.

"Alright let's go then." We all head out the door, making it outside.

I watched them eye my car In awe as I unlock the car, I don't blame them, my car is nice.

My dad always spoiled me with his riches. He gave me this car when I turned 16.
I didn't even have my license then, "Get in." I demand.

They got in, both taking a seat in the back. I hear two clicks.

"So do you have directions or am I just supposed to guess?" I ask. I look at them through the mirror, the Rue fishes her phone out, and stumbles over her words a bit.

"Uh yea I have directions, they're on my phone." She unlocks her phone and types in what I'm guessing is the address that I'm supposed to drive them to.

She tries to hand me her phone, but instead she accidentally drops it between the middle consul and my seat.

"Don't you think it would be easier if you just sat in the front, Rue?" Her Brother whispers to her, but I still hear.

"I don't want to sit in the front." she tries to whisper back. Instead of fear, her tone is filled with annoyance.

"Just do it." Alex whisper yells. I wait for them to make their decision, they're still whispering back and forth.

Rue looks at her brother and then at me. I hold her gaze through the mirror, not looking away until she finally sighs.

"Fine," she whispers with a breath. She gets out of the car and moves to the front seat. She reaches her arm to get her phone but her arms are too short.

I pull her arm out and replace it with mine. It takes me a minute until my hand comes out with her phone.

She takes her phone back and puts the address in again. We start driving as the directions tell me where to go.