Pt.27

Nadine's POV

IVAN PUTS his feet on the desk and raises an eyebrow.

"I know what you did to Aidan." Ivan says. I don't flinch, or get surprised. I'm glad he knows. I'm glad he's informing me of what I did. Let it be a warning for anyone who tries to touch Ru- my friends. Anyone who tries to touch my friends.

The memories of last night replay in my head.

Aniyah and I follow him until he finally makes it to his car. We don't say anything to each other, but it seems as though we already know what to do.

"I bet your mother would be disappointed if she found out her son hit a girl" I yell loud enough for only him to hear.

He turns around slowly. Fear plastered on his face. "Mr. Rossi" he lets out in a shaky breath.

"I'm here."

He tries to run, but Aniyah jumps on his back, a knife now held up to his throat.
"Calm down big guy, wouldn't Want a girl to have the honor of killing you, now would we?" She smiles. Aniyah truly is evil. But not my level of evil.

I take the knife that was hiding in the strap around my waist.

I tell Aniyah to get down. She hesitates, but listens.

"Come here," I motion towards him with the knife. "Come here," I say a little more sternly.

He walks over to me, taking slow steps, watching my 'every move'.
As soon as he gets in front of me... I snap.

Blood dribbles from his stomach as my knife plunges deeper. A little bit of blood seeps out of the corner of his mouth.

I don't know how, but he suddenly gets enough energy to throw a few punches.

He was punching air, that is until he takes a few steps towards Aniyah.
And boom, she has an eye already beginning to form a bruise.

I take this as a distraction and suddenly my knife is back to his throat.
I press the knife a little further into his skin, causing blood to ooze out a bit.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Aniyah come up and stand in front of the now bleeding man. She traces some of his face tattoos with her knife, causing her to also make cuts along the way.

"Ok we need to hurry up now."I say. I see Aniyah roll her eyes, but at the moment, I don't care. I'm soaked in blood and tired.

I take my knife and let it glide against the skin of his neck. His eyes lose life, and his body lays restlessly against the concrete.

God. We still have to dispose of his body....

"What's your point" I say carelessly.
Ivan looks at me and smirks.

"Nothing. I think he deserved it. He never worked hard enough, and he put his hands on a woman. I say karma is a bitch," he lights the cigar that's in his hand, pinched between his index and middle finger. "Want one?" He motions to me, Diego and Alex.

Diego nods his head and swiftly takes one from the pack. Ivan motions towards me before I finally take one.

And then there's Alex. Ivan waves the cigar in front of his face, waiting for him to take it. But he never does.

Good for him. Smoking is bad, kids.

Ivan gives up and sets it down. "So, I'm guessing your here because you want to hear the rest of the story?"