Pt.16

Rue's POV

I CAN'T SLEEP. Something about this plane is just uncomfortable. It seems like everyone else had no problem falling asleep. It's so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Well- except for Alex's music that you can slightly hear through his headphones.

I stand up from my seat, and walk into the back of the plane. There's a small bathroom there. It's not too cramped, I can actually stretch my legs.

I look at myself in the mirror and cringe. My cheeks were rosy, and my hair was messy. It's hot in here.

I take my sweater off, revealing me in my black spaghetti strapped tank top. I stare back at the mirror and sigh.

My boobs aren't big, but they aren't small. You can practically see my bones when you look at my stomach. My thighs have stretch marks from when I used to be "overweight".

I feel like trash, hell- I even look like trash. 

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I do my business, wash my hands and splash some water on my face, before leaving the bathroom and going back to my seat.

Before I sit down, I see Nadine on his phone. I hadn't realized he was awake.

Right as I sat down his voice interrupts me. "I thought you were asleep." He says with a raspy, deep voice. His accent making his words sound smooth.

Did you not hear me get up to go to the bathroom?

"Well I'm not." I slip my sweatshirt back on, already feeling insecure. I brush my fingers through my hair, and pull it back into a low potty tail. I pull a few curly strands of hair out, and let them frame my face.

It suddenly just got quiet.

I look over, to see Nadine staring out of the window. His side profile was absolutely beautiful. His jawline looked like it was created by a god, and his nose was molded just perfectly. No one can deny the fact that he is very attractive...

He looks over at me.

Shit.

My cheeks instantly heat up and I turn my head, looking at the seats in front of me to avoid eye contact.

"Are you hungry." his accent rolled perfectly off of his tongue. I want him to keep talking so I can hear his voice.

I look back at him again. "No. Im fine."

But he doesn't look away. He just keeps staring. And it was kind of making me uncomfortable. Was he staring at all of my imperfections? 

He eyed my body before turning away and looking out the window once again. From this view, you can see every detail of the sky. Every star, every cloud, every bird. Everything.

Beep beep beep bee- I turn my timer off, and watch as Nadine's head slightly tilts in my direction. Yay. It's time to take my medicine.

That was sarcastic if you couldn't tell.

I grab my back pack from under the seat and start digging through it. There it is. Right on the top. I grab my medicine and attempt to open the child safety cap. This is why I can't be alone. I don't even know how to open a medicine cap.

Outrageous.

"Do you need help?"

I turn my head to see Nadine fighting off a smirk. I'm starting to get tired so I'm not even gonna bother putting up a fight. I sight and go sit next to him, handing him the bottle.