Pt. 18

TW: drugs.

Rue's POV

WE HAVE FINALLY landed in Russia. We are currently in Moscow at an airport waiting for Nadine's 'friend' to come pick us up.

And not 'friend' in a sexual way, but friend in a shady person who I obviously have never met in my life kind of way.

A limo pulls up next to the curb, coming to a stop.

"Finally" Nadine breaths out. "Get in"
He opens the door, and everyone gets in.

"Dove signore?" Italian again.

Nadine pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and hands it to the driver The driver nods his head and starts pulling away from the curb.

I hate to admit it, but Russia seems beautiful.

At least this part of Russia is.

I'm scared about tonight. I feel like my heart is gonna burst out of my chest at any moment.

"Don't be scared." Nadine whispers, his breath hitting my ear. He puts his hand on my bouncing knee.

"I'm not." I push his hand away. I feel my face get warm.

"Okay. We can go with that." He takes a cigar from his pocket and places it in his mouth. He rolls down the window, as he lights the cigar. A nasty, smokey smell fills my senses.

After an hour of driving, we finally pull up to a cozy looking mansion. It's not too dark outside. Although, it's probably the snow that gives it, it's effect.

I thought it was freezing back in New York, but here, I feel like a popsicle

"Let's hurry up and get inside before I freeze my balls off." Diego hurries up and runs towards the door.

"You can't freeze something you don't have." I hear Aniyah scuff from behind. I quickly walk beside her. I hear the noise of crunching, every time I make a single step.

I walk up to the door and step into the nicely lit house, "Wow." I exclaim. "This place is beautiful."

"Ok, everyone go pick a room and start getting ready, we're gonna be leaving soon." Nadine shouts.

Nadines "friend" carries all of our luggage in, not even breaking a sweat.

Everyone starts walking up the beautiful white carpeted stairs. We get to the hallway and everyone starts picking a random room. I go to the end of the hallway and pick a room that has roses painted on the door. It's only then that I realized all the doors had different flowers cascaded on them. It's a cute concept.

I go in and I'm welcomed by the smell of rose petals. I look to my right, to infact see, a vase filled with red and white roses.