Chapter 28 Ice-cream

"The teacher shared a tip for a firebird jump. She said to imagine we are trying to get our foot in our mouths. It's hilarious but I think it's genius!" Ye Jin impassioned sharing had Hyun Bin gazing at her with full fondness in his eyes.

It has been weeks since Hyun Bin woke up from the accident. It took days for Hyun Bin to convince Ye Jin to attend the classes in Milan as part of the tour after Director Kim informed them that they would be returning to Seoul once Hyun Bin was well enough.

Despite her initial reluctance to leave Hyun Bin alone, Ye Jin was having the time of her life in the classes, as evident by her enthusiastic sharing. While she attended these classes, Hyun Bin stayed in their hotel room, simply resting or doing some light physical therapy for his recovery.

That and dealing with the relentless calls coming from his eomeoni, reminding him to eat well and rest well. He couldn't blame her, he gave his parents quite a scare especially after what happened with his sister.

"Sounds like you had another great day at class, love." Hyun Bin chuckled.

"I'm definitely learning more from them." Ye Jin snuggled up next to Hyun Bin on the bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to continue the tour without me?" Hyun Bin checked for the millionth time.

"We've talked about this, Binnie. Of course not! We came as a team. Besides, you promised me some personal tutoring. Between you and me, you're the best teacher for me." Ye Jin said teasingly.

But she was serious. 

Hyun Bin was the best teacher for one reason alone. He taught from his heart. 

He was just, accommodating, and patient to those who were willing to learn. He taught his students to dance from their hearts, honing them to become better versions of themselves.

Ye Jin wasn't being biased at all. Hyun Bin was a good man and a good teacher, through and through.

"Arasseo. You know I only want the best for you." Hyun Bin instinctively tucked her hair behind her ears.

"I know...Omo, I almost forgot! Evelina took me to try some Panettone. We brought some back for you." Ye Jin slipped off the bed to get the sweet bread from her bag.

Hyun Bin tilted his head to the side to study his swan curiously as she handed the bread to him

Hyun Bin tilted his head to the side to study his swan curiously as she handed the bread to him. Before she joined him again, Ye Jin fished out a dog treat for Rose before lovingly feeding her friend. Patting Rose's head, Ye Jin's crescent eye smiles deepened on her face as she stood up again.

She was happy.

Her happiness could be seen in everything she did. From the skip in her steps to the always present smile on her face, Ye Jin was happy because Rose and Hyun Bin were both here with her.

She almost lost them both that night just like how she lost her mother years back. This was why she was immensely grateful for the time she got to spend with them by her side.