Chapter 34 Clair de Lune

How curious...

It would appear her ship was sailing but when did it start?

A black Honda Vezel stopped at the traffic light junction, right next to a very familiar couple. A couple that was currently wrapped in each other's embrace as the woman hit her lover's chest teasingly.

A minute later, they had crossed the street, hand in hand, as though such an interaction was normal and long-established between them.

The pair disappeared when they turned the corner to the building as the woman in the car lowered the black-tinted window. If the couple's built didn't give them away, the Labrador leading them most certainly revealed their identity.

Things were getting increasingly curious. 

"Mdm?"

"Let's go."

Rolling the windows back up, the black Honda Vezel continued winding down the morning traffic, until it reached the prestigious company filled with immense talents.

It was another day at Seoul Royal Ballet. One could only guess what surprises were in store for them on this hopeful day.

Zooming in on the dance studio frequented by the apprentices, most, if not all of them were currently crowding around one of their own.

"Are you okay, Ye Jin? You took off yesterday." Suzy asked kindly.

"Ne. I'm fine now. I'm sorry for scaring all of you. I can't express how thankful I am towards all of you." Ye Jin bowed her head slightly.

"Aniya, this will be one adventure I can tell the next batch." Iseul joked.

Clearly, there weren't any malicious feelings amongst the apprentices. They were all simply relieved that everyone was safe and well. The new term was comparably more wholesome than the previous one with In Sun out of the picture.

Secretly, none of the apprentices missed her. She was a ball of negative energy that nobody needed nor appreciated.

With that said, Ye Jin was warmed by the friendship she had found in the apprentices. Before yesterday, she never knew that these people would so willingly jump to her defence when the situation called for it. For that, she was grateful.

"Let's start. I'll be working with the boys today. I trust the rest of you know where you should go?" Hyun Bin announced.

A chorus of yeses bounced off the walls of the dance studio before the girls slipped out of the dance studio. Before Ye Jin could leave, Hyun Bin reminded her that they would be working on her solo after the group practice.

With that, the apprentices were back to work as they danced in their respective studios.

"Let's take a before and after!" Joori suggested five minutes into their practice session.

"You and your wefies, Joori." Suzy shook her head jokingly as she sat down next to her.

"You'll thank me next time. Gather round, girls!" Joori waved her phone in the air.

Dragging Ye Jin to the group, Hyo Jin told Ye Jin exactly where to angle herself as Joori prepared the camera.

"Hana, dul, set!" The girls shouted together and the phone captured the light-hearted moment between them.

For the rest of the day, Ye Jin had a good laugh dancing with the group who was jokingly stern when it came to mistakes. Little did she know, a certain choreographer was occasionally checking in on them. He didn't have to, of course, but he wanted to. Anything for him to get a glimpse of his swan girl in her natural state; happy and carefree.

Moon Childजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें