Chapter 38 Extended Scene

⚠️Mature Warning! Would a hundred percent ruin your innocence...so yes, kids stay away!

No *** and summaries this time because this is essentially the whole chapter.

As always, thank you for beta reading cmpotter 🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding!

Level one.

The quiet clicking of heels and tapping of expensive leather shoes were soon muffled by the heavily carpeted floors of the elevator to Hyun Bin's apartment.

Pressing the button to Hyun Bin's floor, Ye Jin was surprised yet satiated by the feel of his finger meeting hers lightly as they both tapped on the close button.

Larger, warm hands instinctively wrapped around smaller, cold ones as the couple stood back together. 

Amidst the soft humming engines of the elevator, the couple exchanged a glance. Soft eyes met loving ones before the former twisted beautifully into an eye smile.

Level two.

Was it just them or did time feel slower now that they were living in a bubble of post-engagement bliss?

Neither of them knew the answer but they were certain about the quickening beating of their hearts the closer they were to their final destination.

For some reason, tonight felt different and the couple would soon know why.

Level five.

Eyes met in the small space once again.

This time, Ye Jin found Hyun Bin staring at her.

Lovingly, yes.

But there was also something about that stare that left her breathless, almost as though he was pinning her against the walls of the elevator with that one look.

Unwaveringly. That was the word for it.

Steady with no form of hesitance. That was how the hulky goodness of a man next to her, who was now her fiancé, was staring at her.

If it were possible, Ye Jin's heart quickened even more under Hyun Bin's deep, intense gaze.

Swallowing hard, she looked away, only to be pulled back by that same gaze seconds later when he brought her closer to his side.

"I didn't get to tell you how beautiful you look tonight." The man whispered against the shell of her ear, drawing goosebumps from her skin.

Shuddering slightly, Ye Jin chanced a glance at the red numbers in the little black box of the elevator, using that as a chance to calm the raging burning of her skin.

Level seven.

She jumped.

Ye Jin jumped when she felt his warm, wet lips pressing close to that sweet spot near her ear, sucking lightly as he hummed in appreciation. That slight vibration from his lips stroked a dormant fire within her, igniting that spark of desire within her orbs.

Try as she might, Ye Jin could no longer hold on to the last remnants of this fragile thing called self-restraint.

At this juncture, it was either she gave in or she took the lead.

It might all be in the mind, but ultimately desire does not like to play mind games when it comes to yes or no.

A soft 'mmm' escaped Ye Jin's lips as she leaned into her lover's light nibbles, whereas her hands instinctively slipped around her lover's neck to hold them steady.