16 - Lovely Date

The sky somehow brightened as the two lovers grabbed hands and strolled down Seoul's streets. Jay and Y/N skipped classes and decided to go on a date instead of spending hours at school with everyone gossiping about them.

Noticing a store, Y/N stopped and stared at it before she pulled Jay with her. 

"What are y-" Jay started but stopped when he realized it was a store for accessories. He stared at her as her eyes brightened and she looked all around her. 

Y/N picked a cat headband and put it on Jay, letting a small laugh at how cute he looked. He blushed slightly before Y/N turned to look for something for her. 

But before she could grab a headband, she felt Jay put one on her head.

Surprised, she turned to look at the mirror before her eyes softened. It was a beautiful tiara headband that made her look just like a princess. 

"My princess," Jay said and courtesied before Y/N grabbed his hand and courtesied back, chuckling at how real it felt.

After getting the headbands, Jay paid the store's owner before they headed out and walked to the nearest park, hand in hand. Sitting on one of the bunches, Y/N closed her eyes and smiled at the feeling of the warm sun on her body.

Just then Jay laid down and put his head on her thighs, closing his eyes. "Let's stay like this, just for five minutes." 

At first, she felt herself blushing but soon got distracted by her boyfriend. He looked so beautiful and peaceful that no one would guess the amount of pain hidden behind that pretty smile of his.

Like they say, sometimes the prettiest smiles hold the deepest secrets, the prettiest eyes have cried the most tears, and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.

Y/N was about to touch his hair when someone called her name. Turning around, she could spot Areum and the boys standing a little far from them. 

"What?" She said in confusion as they slowly walked to her, making Jay open his eyes and sit up.

"What are you doing here?" Jay asked as he rubbed the back of his neck, feeling embarrassed. 

"We searched for you everywhere," Areum said before she slightly glared at both of them. "You could have just said something!"

"Are you okay?" Heeseung said as he stared at Jay who lowered his head.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't be sorry," Sunghoon interrupted and shook his head. "We trust you." He said and the rest of the boys nodded their heads too. "We don't really know what happened, but we'll always trust you."

Those words warmed Jay's heart as he closed his eyes and smiled, feeling relief from the bottom of his heart.

"What do you think about a party?" Everyone turned to Jake as he blurted out of the blue. "I think we really need it."

"We're seniors but the only thing we've been doing so far is have fun-" Y/N said as a chuckle left her mouth. 

"We're still young, if we don't have fun now then when are we ever going to do so?" Jungwon said and Jake nodded his head.

"My parents are on a business trip so I'll have the whole house for me for the next weekend. A party on Saturday, what do you say?" He asked and looked at all his friends as they slowly nodded their heads.

"Okay I guess?" Sunghoon said, still unsure. 

"I'll invite some friends too, I'm sure it would be so fun!" Jake said before Y/N looked at Areum who was already looking at her, all excited.

   . . .

"I don't know what to wear for the party..." Y/N said as she looked through her wardrobe, already stressed about as she couldn't find anything good enough to wear. It was Saturday afternoon before, hours before the party. 

Y/N sighed and sat down on her bed, looking at all the mess she made. Just then, Areum walked in with the biggest smile and two bags, one in each arm. 

"Hey!" She said as soon as Y/N turned to her. "Why do you seem so upset?" Putting the two bags on Y/N's bed, she sat down next to her friend and stared at her.

"I have no idea what to wear and it's stressing me out. I didn't have time to get anything since we were busy doing homework all week and now I-"

Before she could finish her rant, Areum put her finger on Y/N's mouth and laughed to herself. She then grabbed the bags and got out two beautiful dresses, one black and one a pinkish purple. 

"I knew you'd forget about it, so I got us dresses." She smiled as Y/N kept staring at her in awe. "Yours is the purple one."

"For real?" She said as her eyes glowed at the sight of the dress in front of her. "It's so pretty!" She pouted and looked at her friend before hugging her. "What did I do to deserve you?" She looked up, still hugging Areum.

"It's not time to be so emotional. We still have a party to get prepared for." Areum said as she stood up, grabbing Y/N's arm and ushering her to change. 

After putting their dresses on, Areum and Y/N did their makeup and hair before they looked at the mirror. Both of them looked breathtaking and gorgeous. 

"You look so good!" Areum praised to which Y/N blushed.

"You too. You look so beautiful." She smiled, making the other nod and smiled too. Just when Areum was about to speak, Y/N's grandma knocked on the door before entering. 

At the sight of her two girls, her jaw slightly dropped as she looked them up and down. "You girls look so pretty." She said with a smile. "It's so nice being young." 

Areum and Y/N smiled and lowered their heads, too shy. 

"Your friends are here, I told them you're still getting ready so they're waiting for you in the living room." She said and ushered the girls forward. "I guess you're ready so let's go." 

As they walked downstairs, Areum looked at Y/N and smiled brightly, too excited for the party. "It's going to be so much fun!" 

"I know right." Y/N nodded as they made their way to the living room.

"Wow..." When the guys saw them, Heeseung's jaw dropped as the girls walked to them. It was their first time seeing them in dresses. "You look so beautiful!" He said and Y/N hid her face in embarrassment.

Peeking at Jay, she found him staring at her with the brightest eyes. She bit her bottom lip and that's when Jay gulped before he cleared his throat and walked to her. "You look gorgeous." 

Y/N blushed to the compliment before she smiled. "Thank you. You look good too." She said and a chuckle left his lips. 

"Let's go, Jake and the rest are waiting for us," Heeseung said and walked with Areum as the two lovers were left behind.

"Let's have a nice time together," Jay grabbed Y/N's hand and intertwined his fingers with her. 

"Forget about the world, we're young tonight." 

A/N: I'm happy I got to write this chapter before the start of the week since I will be super busy, and I'll probably update again by the end of the weekend. Anyways, I hope you like it so far ily <3