52 - Epilogue Pt 2

"Hana, breakfast is ready!" Y/N called from downstairs before she walked to the kitchen next to her husband.

"I'm coming!" A young girl walked downstairs before she headed towards her mother, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning mom," she said and went to her father. "Morning dad."

"Good morning, sweetheart," Jay said and smiled warmly at his daughter.

"I'm super excited for today's interview." Hana stuffed her mouth with bread before she reached for her phone, a smile finding its way on her lips. "People love the book!"

"Of course they would, it's our love story after all," Jay said as he grabbed his wife's hand and softly stroked it.

"Ah, I'm twenty already... when will I get to experience love too?" She pouted and her parents chuckled at her.

"Everything happens at the right time, you just have to wait for it," Y/N said as she sat down next to her husband and daughter.

"Oh right, everyone is coming," Jay said as he drank his coffee.

"Everyone?" Hana asked and looked at him in confusion.

"Your book characters." Y/N smiled. "Areum, Sunghoon, Heeseung, Jake, Jungwon, Sunoo, Niki. They're all coming."

"Really?" Hana widened her eyes and smiled widely. "I'm so glad they're coming, I really want them to be there."

"They wouldn't have missed it. All of them read your book and loved all of it." Y/N said and glanced at her husband, smiling warmly as she remembered all their memories together.

. . .

"Park Hana!" A familiar voice made Hana turn around before she got inside her car. A big smile was plastered on his lips as she recognized who it was.

"Aunt Areum, Uncle Sunghoon." She walked to them as they smiled at her.

"You look so gorgeous," Areum said as she grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly. "Are you excited?"

"I'm super excited. And I'm glad you're coming. You're the ones who inspired me to write that book after all. Thank you so much."

"No," Sunghoon said and smiled. "Thank you for letting us remember those days. It was so great."

"I'm glad." She smiled warmly before waving at them. "See you at the conference!" She said and walked to her car as they got in their car and drove off.

Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and let out a sigh of relief before she started her car and drove off too.

Everyone was waiting for her there as she parked her car and rushed out to them.

"Park Hana! Our amazing author!" Jake said before he hugged her tightly and smiled.

"I'm so happy I'm gonna cry!" She said and her eyes started glistening.

"Oh, don't cry!" Niki went to her and patted her back as she sniffled, trying hard not to mess up her makeup.

"Don't make her cry! It's a happy day!" Heeseung spoke before Jake slightly glared at him.

"Who's making her cry!?" Jungwon walked to them before he wiped Hana's tears.

"You make us proud, Hana. We're rooting for you." He said and Hana couldn't stop herself from crying more.

"Look! You're making her cry now!" Sunoo said before Jungwon looked at him in disbelief.

"What are you saying? I made her cry?" He asked with slightly wide-eyes when they heard Hana chuckling.

"You're just like I described you in my book." She kept on chuckling and that's when they all started laughing too.

"It's time," Jay and Y/N walked to their daughter before they embraced her tightly. "Best of luck to you, sweetheart."

Hana smiled before she started walking away and waving at them.

Once she was settled down, the interviewer informed her that they were about to start when some persons walked into the place.

Widening her eyes, a smile found its way to her lips as she stared at them.

Her book's characters.

"Alright, we're starting in three... two... one... action!" The cameraman ushered them to start as the interviewer smiled at Hana.

"Hello, dear viewers. I hope you're having a lovely morning as always. Today's guest is Park Hana, the rising author of the trending book 'Just A Bet'. Welcome Miss Park, we're glad to have you with us today."

"Thank you for inviting me, I'm so grateful and it's an honor to be with you here today."

The interviewer smiled and continued,

"Your book had received a lot of love and positive response from readers around the world. Can you tell us a little about your book?"

"'Just A Bet' is a heartfelt book I wrote from someone's personal experience. Their story was too beautiful and touching to not write about it." She said and the smile never left her lips.

"It's a book that focuses on their life as teenagers and as young adults, experiencing beautiful moments together along with hardships and heartbreaks."

Hana turned to her parents and their friends who were standing a little far away, smiling at her as their arms laid on each other in a group hug.

"A book about true love, a beautiful friendship, bets and broken hearts."