17 - The Party Is Over

Getting out of the car, Y/N stared at the huge mansion in awe. It was a very big and beautiful place. "Wow." She said as her eyes brightened. "This is crazy..."

Jay chuckled and put his hand around her waist. "I know right. His place is amazing." He said and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers which made her blush a little. 

"You know we're still here," Areum said which made Jay clear his throat. "Anyways, let's go! I'm super excited for tonight!" She said and grabbed Heeseung's arm, pulling him with her as he slightly stumbled. 

"W-wait!" He said but she couldn't care less about him as she made her way through the big door. Y/N and Jay started laughing at her before they decided to walk in too.

The place was full of teenagers dancing and playing games. It had been a while since Y/N went to such a party, and perhaps that's why she felt a little suffocated. 

"Hey!" Jake shouted through the loud music, trying to get their attention. Spotting him, Jay made way for him and Y/N as they walked to their friends. "You're finally here!" He said.

"Your house is so beautiful!" Y/N said as she tried her best to let him hear her.

Jake chuckled and smiled. "Thanks." He grabbed two alcohol-free drinks from a table and handed them to the couple. "Let's have fun!"

Y/N turned to Jay and smiled at him, making him melt from her soft smile. 

Oh, what he'd do to protect that smile. 

"Let's dance," Jay said suddenly before he pulled Y/N with him to the center.

"Wait I don't know-" 

"It's fine. Just relax and let your body move with the music." He said as he started dancing, making her laugh. Seconds later, Y/N was enjoying herself as she danced the night away with her boyfriend. 

"That was great!" Jay said as they got back to their friends, complimenting her dancing skills. Y/N thanked him and chuckled softly before she turned to the others.

"How about we play a game?" Jake suggested before everyone nodded, excited to enjoy themselves. "Truth or dare." He said as he raised his eyebrow, his mouth forming a smirk. 

Truth or dare is such a scary game. You can either do something or say something embarrassing. 

All the students gathered around and formed a circle as they sat down on the ground. Jake grabbed a half-empty bottle and put it on the floor before turning it. Everyone focused as the bottle slowly stopped between Jake and Sunghoon.

"Truth or dare?" Jake asked, mischievous thoughts roaming in his mind.

"Dare," Sunghoon said confidently.

"If you like someone in here," he started and Sunghoon started panicking. "I dare you to kiss them."

All eyes were now on Sunghoon as he lowered his head and sighed. Y/N was the only one who looked at Areum instead, only to see her staring at her crush with an unreadable expression. 

Just then, Sunghoon stood up and walked to the person he likes before kissing her, making Areum and everyone widen their eyes. Y/N gasped and put her hands on her mouth as she stared at the scene in front of her. 

Areum blinked several times as Sunghoon pulled away and stared right into her eyes. He smiled at her and ruffled her hair before going back to the place where his place was, ignoring all the whistling. 

A soft red crept on Areum's cheeks as everyone screamed and cheered for them. She glanced at Y/N who was smiling from ear to ear, excited and happy for her.