46 - Please Don't Die

Jay tightened his grip on the driving wheel before he sighed in frustration. He was driving his car as fast as he could, not caring about anything in the world other than to save his daughter.

"P-please be safe..." Y/N muttered as she fidgeted with her fingers and looked out of the window, eyes brimming with tears and cheeks wet.

"Let's c-call the cops and-"

"No!" Jay said a little loud, making Y/N stare at him in disbelief. "Calling the cops would do nothing but worsen everything... we shouldn't do anything reckless," Jay sighed. "For Hana's sake."

"But- I'm sure Aera is planning something and if we don't get help things mig-"

"I called the guys and told them to follow us so if anything happens... they're going to be there to help us."

Y/N looked at him and her eyes were brimming with tears.

"Dammit..." Jay muttered as he rolled his eyes and sighed, looking at the so many cars in front of him.

"Why is this happening to us..." Y/N sighed too, closing her eyes and trying to keep herself calm.

"Because we're always lying and hurting each other... that's why." He looked back at her with sad eyes. "Both of us are at fault and if anything happens to Hana... I would never forgive myself nor you."

Y/N's heart sank at his words as he looked away and kept driving. She felt the tears pour down her cheeks before she started sobbing, not caring about Jay who was next to her, listening to her painful cries as he drove to that darned place.

As soon as they arrived, he quickly opened his door and walked out, looking around him. Y/N got out too and started shouting her daughter's name, "Hana!"

"Where the f-" Jay was looking around them when his sight landed on a small door, making him run to it before he opened it and widened his eyes.

"Hana!" He called and rushed to the little girl who was rubbing her eyes and crying. Y/N quickly followed him before she spots her daughter, her heart beating so fast.

"H-hana..." She muttered before she ran to her daughter and hugged her tightly, stroking her hair as she calmed herself down. Jay embraced them as he closed his eyes, a sigh of relief leaving his lips.

"Are you o-okay?" Y/N asked and examined her daughter, tears falling down her cheeks as she breathed heavily. "Are y-"

"Oh look. It's the beautiful and loving couple I've been waiting for." Aera's voice made them look behind them, only to see her sitting in a car, legs crossed. She smiled before glaring at them. "You're late."

"Why are you doing this for fuck's sake?" Jay stood up and walked to her as he clenched his fists tightly.

"This was the only way to meet you! Y/N, Y/N, Y/N... the only person you're talking or thinking about is her! So taking her daughter was the only way to get you to be here!"

"Are you insane!?"

"Yes! I am!" She shouted back, making them widen their eyes. "Did you forget what you did to me back in Seattle? You humiliated me in front of everyone! This was just a little revenge!"

"You were the one following me there! Why did you even come to Seattle!?"

"Because I love you!" She closed her eyes and shouted, the words echoing around the empty place. Y/N just stared at them as she hugged her daughter close to her, not knowing what to do.

"Then don't!" Jay said as he sent death glares to her. "I can't accept your love for me... I clearly have someone I love so why the fuck are you still going after me!?"

"But she has him! That Junseok guy or whatever... she loves him!" Aera looked at Y/N with a disgusted expression before she looked back at Jay. "They love each other and have a daughter so why the f-"

"You were the one stalking us... right?" Y/N scoffed, looking at her in disbelief. "Why did you do that?" She asked but Aera didn't reply and that's when Y/N lost it.

"Why did you do it!? Because of you I ended up hurting Jay and because of you I couldn't even live without the fear of our daughter b-" Y/N walked to her and was about to grab her by the collar if it weren't for Jay holding her.

"Our?" Aera furrowed her eyebrows before her eyes widened in shock.

"That's right. Jay is Hana's father." Y/N stared at her before a smirk found its way to her lips. "You can't do anything to separate us anymore. You lost, Aera. He's mine." She said and intertwined her fingers with Jay's as he looked at her in surprise.

Aera stared at them in disbelief as her eyes reddened and before they knew it, she walked back to her car and slammed the door behind her. They watched as she stayed there, furious, and Y/N felt fulfilled.

After everything she did to her, that was the least she could do to get back at her but it made her happy to know that Jay was finally hers.

"Hana!" Y/N rushed to her daughter's side before she held her in her arms and kissed her forehead. "Sweetheart... I'm sorry for leaving you a-alone."

Jay turned to them, a weak smile plastered on his face as he stared at the two persons in his life whom he cared about a lot.

However, just when he was about to walk to them, he heard the car's engine before he turned around. The car's lights blinded his sight and he realized that Aera's car was coming towards him.

"If I can't have him, no one can," Aera said as she increased the speed and gritted her teeth, staring at Jay whose eyes were wide open. And before he could move, his body collided with her car making her abruptly stop.

She breathed heavily and her eyes widened as she stared at Jay's body on the ground. The tears started pouring down her eyes when she realized what she just did.

Meanwhile, Y/N stayed frozen in her place as her heart sank, her eyes wide open at the sight of her lover who was lying on the ground lifeless.

"No..." She muttered and got up, her legs almost giving up on her. Tears blinded her view as she ran to him before crouching down and holding his body in her arms.

"J-jay... no..." She placed a hand on his cheek and shook her head. His eyes were barely open and blood dripped out of his head as he whimpered in pain. "Stay with me- please, please s-stay with me..."

He slowly raised his hand and wiped the tears on her cheek. "I'm... sorry... I l-love you..."

He smiled in pain and before she knew it, Jay had closed his eyes and his hand fell to her side.

"N-no... don't d-die..." Y/N shook his body but to no avail.

His words replayed in her mind and she couldn't help but cry harder as she hugged him closer.

I will give away my life to save you and the people you love.

"No!"