Chapter 22: Freya Mikaelson

Davina's P.O.V
As I set the grimoires that I've collected out on the ground of grass I watch as Kol approaches me with a sly, cunning look on his face. He saved my life, along with Marcel's, I'm grateful to him for that. I don't ignore him; as much as I wish I could, I can't.

"Training for the rituals?" Kol jokingly asks me.

"I'm looking for a spell that we can use to keep Esther and Finn from finding us." I reply to him.

Kol kneels down to look me directly for to face, his hair is brown just as mine is, he looks irresistibly charming and handsome, but it's all a mask to deceive those that are fooled by it.

"Think you could use some help?" he asks.

"Thought you were going solo." I reply with a glare in my face.

"Honestly, I guess that maybe I could use another witch's hand." he tells me.

"What about Elena?" I ask him.

Kol gets all flustered and widens his lips when I mention her name.

"Let's just say that we don't exactly see eye to eye, she and her brother Jeremy sent me to the other side when I was a vampire, honestly I kinda can't stand the sight of her." Kol says with great unhappiness.

"I heard that." Elena comes from the porch to talk with us.

Kol sighs and looks to the side.

"Kol, I'm not here to fight you, if you're looking for help then we'll help each other." Elena tells him.

"You expect me to forget our little magic disputes?" Kol asks her directly to her face.

"I'm pregnant Kol, so I think that you ought to be careful what you do to me. No, I don't expect you to forget, but I do expect you to accept my help as I'm willing to accept yours." Elena is bold and daring with her words.

"What's wrong Elena?" I ask.

"My powers, I felt something weird this morning, it was like some other witch just turned up out of the blue, if I wasn't imagining it was another Mikaelson witch." Elena captures Kol's attention.

"That's impossible, Finn and mother are both witches, I am witch and our father Mikael wasn't a supernatural being when he wasn't a vampire." Kol explains.

I hold Kol's arm and ask him to take a seat on the grass with me and Elena.

"What do you want us to do, Elena?" I ask her.

"Use a spell that puts our spirits where they are now, you know like an astral projection spell." Elena knows what she's doing.

Kol and I stare at each other, I know a spell that we can use that Elena just mentioned, a spell that'll let us see what's going on and find out who this mysterious witch is that has just returned.

Kol agrees to Elena and to give his full support to us both, I look at Kol with a blushy feeling on my cheeks, despite what I've heard about him I guess that being on the other side has knocked some sense into him.

*****
Elena's P.O.V
"I suppose a locator spell is essential. Pinpointing their location will help us to know where they are." I suggest.

Kol and Davina deliberate over my suggestion, Kol nods and pulls a knife from his pocket. He hands it to me.

"Are you trying to get back at me by using an excuse like this?" I say holding the knife.

"It's a good thing I'm here, with my blood you'll be able to locate them easily." Kol remarks.

"I know that, but come on Kol, Davina and I trust you right now, don't try and fool around." I tell him.