Chapter 11: Somewhere to go

Davina's P.O.V

Marcel and Cami finish talking in the kitchen, whilst they are cleaning the dishes I keep an eye on Hope. Rebekah and Hayley had better be back soon, Esther will need me and Marcel soon to help with her plan; I will be forced to resurrect the original witch, once that's out of the way we'll be facing one huge fight, coming at us all at once.

The door opens, I stand up and watch Rebekah and Hayley enter through the door. Marcel and Cami enter the living room to greet them both, we're finally together again.

"Hayley, Marcel, Cami and Rebekah didn't really mean what they said. I'm really sorry about what I said."

"Apologies accepted." Hayley says with firm feeling.

"All right, now Elena and Elijah are gone for now. They're happy, we should leave them for tonight, or a while in fact." Marcel urges us all.

"Esther's depending on me to bring her back, you know I have to do it, that way she won't think anything suspicious of us." I tell Rebekah and Hayley.

"It's a little late for that is it not?!" Rebekah's in a bit of a foul mood.

I look back at Marcel and Cami who both look shocked.

"That's right, you heard me; Kol and Finn saw Hayley, Elijah and Elena come here, they're bound to have told my mother about them."

"Esther also has control of werewolves." Hayley says very cautiously.

"Esther has werewolves on her side?" Cami asks.

"When Elena and Elijah were in New York they were attacked by a few werewolves at one of the local restaurants. Kol came to my apartment and attacked us too. The point is that Esther has her army and we're sitting ducks, we need to unite and prepare for battle."

"We have the vampires." I tell Hayley.

Marcel pats my shouder with his hand:

"The vampires won't have a chance against the werewolves, I sent them off into hiding when the wolves first started migrating into the city, there's too many of them."

"How much longer will the vampires be in hiding for?" Rebekah asks.

"Josh is keeping them safe, but he'll try and save as many as he can before the wolves can attack."

Josh knows what he's doing, he's my best friend and I know he'll be safe and come back to me soon.

"Elena and I could use our power to keep the wolves trapped and weak while you and the vampires fight them off."

"That's actually not a bad idea." Cami replies.

"Elena's pregnant. She has enough troubling her, this'll only prove to be more trouble." Rebekah interjects.

"Well I'm not going to let Josh or any of the other vampires get hurt!" I yell right back at her.

Marcel rubs both of my shouldrs firmly, so as to calm me down.

"Take it easy Davina, anyway shouldn't you go to bed, it's almost one o'clock."

"Look, I didn't mean to shout, you're right Rebekah, Elena has enough to deal with at the moment, but if we don't get any help whatsoever we'll have no chance against Esther."

Here we all are again; arguing, disagreeing and tearing ourselves apart, some friends we are, we can't join together and work together without any trouble. We used to always be able to see every danger or threat through that came our way; it's because we're broken, separated and incomplete; where is Klaus? he was like our leader, he'd know what to do.

*****
Rebekah's P.O.V

"I think I have an idea."

Everyone turns their attention towards me.

"Esther trust you both, doesn't she?" I point at Davina and Marcel.

"Well yes, but it'll be hard to convince her." Davina explains.

"You need to convince her, I know someplace we can all go where it'll be safe for us. Actually, safe for a little while." the place I'm thinking of going is never safe, never has been.

"Where?" Cami asks.

"Mystic Falls." I reply.

"Mystic Falls? Isn't that where you and your family were born and raised till you became vampires?" Marcel asks.

I give Marcel a nod.

"It's where Elena was born, she lives there with her brother and friends, but not all of them are there right now. It won't be perfect or safe, forever, but it'll at least be somewhere for all of us until Esther comes for us."

Hayley has her arms folded at my suggestion, but she steps forward beside me and nods her head at me.

"I'm in." she says.

"I guess I could use some time away from New Orleans." Cami says quite relieved.

"I'll only go if Josh comes with us." Davina drives a hard bargain.

"If it's somewhere we can get help and come up with a plan then yes." Marcel has agreed.

Now all we need to do is tell Elena and Elijah; we may go our separate ways, Elena and Elijah like Nik and Caroline have been trying to live their lives like normal people do, plus Elena won't be very thrilled at going back to Stefan and Damon; not with the baby that is.

"We'll contact Nik and Caroline, tell them to come and find us at Mystic Falls, but only when we get there."

Everyone's in agreement.

"So, when do we leave?" Hayley asks.

"At the earliest opportunity we get." I tell her.

"Which will be?" Marcel asks, quizzing me.

"The moment Esther returns."

I make my way to the door; I need to leave and find my car, I'm going to need it when we leave.

"Where're you going?" Cami asks.

"To get my car."

"What about Elena and Elijah?" Davina asks.

"We're gonn let them have tonight, tomorrow we'll tell them."

Authors Note:

I don't plan on having the characters rushing back to Mystic Falls immediately, there'll be a couple more chapters with them in New Orleans and then I'll gradually have them leave.

Enjoy the chapter :)