Chapter 6: It's Time

Marcel's P.O.V

"Were you successful?"

Her voice is what controls me, it's all I listen to and resepond to. She expects a lot from me and will do anything to see that her plan goes off without any flaw; I don't want to be part of this, but her allies' a vampire, he's compelled me to do their work for them; in my defence though I did have to go along with it, Hayley's child is under my protection and who knows what would have happened to her if I fought the compulsion, fought back or tried to fight the other half of the Mikaelson family?

"She's coming, Elena Gilbert and Elijah are travelling out here with her." she seems even more proud of me than I expected.

"I'm impressed, now where's Davina?" What does she want with her?

I point to the back of the church; the door back there will lead her up to the attic, Davina will be in there, waiting, she'll do what's right; I've looked out for her a lot more than anyone else has, Cami will not turn her against me.

"If we're gonna communicate Cami I believe we should start with the truth, by that I mean that shouldn't we talk about real names, right Esther."

My body starts to shut down, pain eats away at me everywhere, Esther's torturing me and she's enjoying it. When she turns to face me her arms are folded as she stares at me with a look of suspicion and an utter urge to kill; like I'm an annoying insect that must be squashed quickly. Not too long afterwards she relinquishes her power from me; as long as Davina is alive and on my side she'll never hurt me and most of all: Hope.

"Until I can find a way to get my body back and you can have your precious Camille aka Cami back, I would suggest that you keep your mouth shut. The same goes for my sons precious baby daughter, Hayley may be the one coming, but I would prefer to have the rest of the family here as well."

"You're out of luck, Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah have gone their separate ways for now."

Esther (in Cami's body of course) stalks off to the back of the church, the door slams shut, when inside Davina's sanctuary I can't make out a word that they're saying; Davina made absolutely sure of that, her own spell keeps the ears of a vampire from eavesdropping, she's been well trained.

"Our brother was not very fortunate in his little encounter wth my brother and the girls." the voice of yet another Mikaelson.

Finn Mikaelson, he has at least got his own body back. He walks deeper and deeper into the church, no longer a vampire now just a mere warlock he is once again set to destroy the work of the devil which his mother and father laced on him and his siblings.

"Kol tells me that Miss Elena Gilbert now possesses the power of magic herself."

"I've never met this 'Elena Gilbert', I do however look forward to though."

"This is a very sacred place, such an impure and vile monster should have no right of passage within these grounds, yet here you are." he's mocking me, his hatred for vampires has never changed.

*****

Davina's P.O.V

"It'll take some time, I can at least keep you here until I'll be able to restore you whole again."

The only reason I have for helping her is Marcel, she's done her worst to him, now I am her little witchy slave that she can just push around and order to do her dirtywork. When Niklaus comes the Mikaelson family will be reunited and their plan to destroy each other will begin; the last thing I want to see.

"That'll be perfect, Camille could prove useful in luring the rest of my family back here."

I find the spell I've been looking for: "Spiritus Claustro" is its name in Latin. The name means "Spirit Confinement." The spell requires a hexagram to be drawn for the spirit of the being to be trapped within, whilst inside the being will be able to exist as part of the living, but only when they are standing within the hexagram.