Chapter 1

"How do your feet even stay on the board?"

"You know what? I have no idea." I told my friend Izuku Midoriya. "But you want to know something?"

"Yeah?"

"With practice, anything is possible."

"You think so?" He asked.

"Izuku, you're the only person I know who takes notes in class like the Flash. And they're impeccable and detailed. It's because of your practice over the years doing your hero analysis."

"It's nothing really."

"Dude, I would've failed some tests because of some notes due to zoning out."

"But you have a photographic memory."

"You do have a point."

"And you don't even go to Aldera Middle School!"

"Right."

"Do you plan on enrolling at UA?"

"Of course I do, you think I'm going to let my arrogant twin brother get in and not me? No sir. Even if I don't become the number one hero, I'm going to be one of the top heroes like Hawks and Infinity."

"Did you just call me sir?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied and he burst out laughing. His smile and laugh were so contagious that I started laughing too. "Hey, I really need to get home before Mom decides to take away my skateboard for staying out too late and before Katsuki gets home."

"Say hi to Kacchan for me."

"Okay, bye Izuku!" I said before skating away. 

As I skated by the city, I thought about what had happened between Izuku and Katsuki's friendship

As I skated by the city, I thought about what had happened between Izuku and Katsuki's friendship. They used to be great friends until my brother got his quirk. It was a mix of both my parents' quirks, Glycerin from our mom and Acid Sweat from our dad. This resulted in Katsuki's quirk being Explosion, which manifested before mine. When I started producing explosions from the nitroglycerin sweat, the doctors thought that both me and my brother shared the same quirk. That was until one day Inko, Izuku's mom, held my hand to cross the street once and I could use telekinesis. My mother and father decided to set up an emergency doctor's appointment in Okinawa to figure out why I manifested another quirk that didn't run in our family. After multiple tests, it turned out that Explosion wasn't my quirk. I had a rare quirk that didn't run in the family: Copy and Register. I could copy anyone's quirk by touching them and register it to use throughout my entire life with no limit to how many I registered. I must've registered my brother's quirk the day I gave him a high five after he manifested his. Due to the affirmation of my new quirk, my parents had a support company create special glasses to keep a registry of the quirks I copied. During our trip to Okinawa, my mom took Katsuki to find a place to eat while my dad and I walked around different shops to find gloves to prevent me from copying random quirks as it would be dangerous for me to copy quirks all willy nilly. We ended up at a skate shop called Dope Sketch since the gloves they used for skateboard races were thick and had less skin-to-skin contact. I looked in awe at the different types of boards there were around the store.