Chapter 25

We all got off the bus once Mr. Aizawa told us we arrived at the exam site, the National Dagoba Arena.

"I'm getting nervous." Jiro said.

"Me too." I agreed.

"I wonder what we'll have to do. I wonder if I can get my license."

"Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!" Mr. Aizawa told him.

"Right!"

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks. You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best." Mr. Aizawa said as he gave us some words of encouragement.

"All right, I'll become a chick!" Denki said.

"Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set, Plus Ultra!" Kirishima said as Denki joined in. Apparently someone from another school joined in too. Shoto looked at the person as if he'd recognized him.

"Do you know him, Shoto?"

"I don't think so."

"You shouldn't barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." A boy with purple hair said. So the guys' name was Inasa.

"I am very extremely sorry!" Inasa apologized as he slammed his head on the ground while bowing.

"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!" Denki explained in shock.

"Wait, that uniform." Jiro commented. Now that she mentions it, I recognized which school they were from and backed up a bit.

"It's that famous school in western Japan." Denki added.

"U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west." Katsuki continued.

"That's Shiketsu High School for ya." I said, crossing my arms

"You almost went there." He said, looking at me.

"Don't remind me. I only took their entrance exam in case I didn't make it into U.A." 

"Seriously?!" Mina and Kirishima exclaimed.

"I had to have a plan b!" I argued.

"I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A. High School! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A. students!" Inasa exclaimed as blood ran down his forehead.

"Inasa Yoarashi."

"Mr. Aizawa, you know him?" Toru asked.

"He's strong. Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance."

"Then, he's a first year?!" Izuku asked.

"Looks about our age, but I can't believe he turned down U.A." I muttered.

"Even though he says he loves U.A., he threw away his chance to enroll. I don't get it." Sero wondered.

"Right? What a weirdo." Mina added.

"He's weird, but he's the real thing. Keep an eye out for him." Just as he finished his sentence, Mr. Aizawa jumped as soon as he heard a certain womans' voice.

"Eraser? It's you, isn't it, Eraser?! I've seen you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been a while since I've seen you in person!" A woman with seafoam green hair walked up to us with a smile on her face. Mr. Aizawa was the opposite, he had a look of horror and disgust on his face. "Let's get married." She said.

"No." He replied.

"Don't get any ideas, Mina." I scolded the girl as she looked at the two adults.