Chapter 33

Note to self and a warning to everyone: never wander around by yourself in a random temple you find in the woods while training. That and always follow the buddy system, never go exploring by yourself. See, this all happened during one of my visits to Okinawa, specifically the first time our S crew got attacked by the Pantu. I kind of got lost on the way to the hot springs and ended up finding a really old temple. Most people would immediately walk away from a temple in the woods, but no. My curious ass decided to walk around and explore because it loves old architecture and temple hopping. So, praying that I wouldn't end up like the people in Temple Run, I went in to take a look around. The walls were made out of cobblestone and covered in vines and moss. The parts that were left uncovered had writing carved into them. When I was little, I was really interested in ancient languages. Mostly because I wanted to prank Katsuki into thinking I was possessed. It worked, but I found that I might be able to use it to create different kinds of codes and hidden messages, and of course, decipher them. Moving on, I walked further and further into the temple and uncovered a shrine. Looking closely, I could see that the shrine radiated a crimson red aura the pulled me in. Inside, I walked around while taking in the different images and writing on the walls. Suddenly my foot stepped on one of the many cobblestones on the floor which triggered a booby trap. A bunch of darts flew at me and I shielded myself with Barrier. Once the darts ceased, I deactivated my quirk and turned to leave. Suddenly, I felt like something hit the back of my neck. There was a dart that remained in the shrine's ammo which made me wonder what was hiding in the temple before I blacked out.

 There was a dart that remained in the shrine's ammo which made me wonder what was hiding in the temple before I blacked out

When I came to, I was in a room full of pink clouds.

"What is this place?"

"My domain." A voice said.

"Huh?" Looking up I saw a man.

"And who are you?"

"I should be asking you the same thing."

"But I don't know you."

"And neither do I but you have been snooping around my temple when you aren't welcome. Now you must die."

"No! Wait! I can't die yet, there's so much I haven't done yet. At least let me graduate high school!" I pleaded, but the man just chuckled.

"I'm only joking, I'm not going to kill you."

"Okay, so can you explain what I'm doing here and who are you?"

"My name is Arahabaki and you are in my domain."

"And exactly why have you brought me here?"

"I'm looking to inhibit myself in someone."

"Like possessing them?"

"No. See, I'm dying and I need my power to remain in order to keep the world in balance."

"So, you're like a god or something?"