Chapter 38

"Endeavor was amazing yesterday, wasn't he?" Denki said.

"Yeah! I was scared stiff when he was knocked down by the Nomu, though. In the end, he stood with guts and victory. He was so manly!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"As expected of the number one hero!" Ojiro said. Even though I hated his guts, I was pretty worried about Shoto's dad. Things got pretty nasty yesterday and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him.

"Hawks was amazing, too." Uraraka chimed in.

"And he's hot, too!" Hagakure said.

"They don't say he's 'too fast for his own good' for nothing." Said Sero.

"Have you been able to catch up to him, Isabel?" Mineta asked.

"I have and so has Tokoyami, he's still pretty quick though."

"Yes, we're both fortunate enough to work under the number two hero."

"Yeah, I'm really grateful." I agreed with him.

"Todoroki." I turned to the door when I heard Izuku call out to Shoto. "Hows is Endeavor doing?"

"It sounds like he's not in serious condition."

"I see. I'm glad."

"You can be proud of your dad, huh, Todoroki?" Mineta asked. I wanted to smack the everso living shit out of Mineta, but I held back since he and everyone else know how horrible Endeavor can be.

"Yeah, that's true." Shoto replied before walking to his desk.

"Hey, the bell rang a long time-" Before our teacher could scold us, Mr. Aizawa saw that we were all quietly seated just as he came in. "All right." Seems he expected us to be loud, rowdy, and out of our seats just like at the beginning of the year. We did not want to anger our teacher, especially when he barely gets enough sleep after patrolling at night. "You need to stop playing around and be more aware of who you are. Even though you only have provisional licenses, don't forget that you have been given the certification and responsibility to act as heroes in an official capacity. There are still two of you in the supplemental classes, though."

"Tch." Katsuki clicked his tongue.

"From now on, we'll be kicking class up a notch, so be prepared. Now for today's homeroom-" He was suddenly cut off by an alarm system.

"EMERGENCY DRILL, EMERGENCY DRILL: Hypothetical villains have infiltrated U.A. High School grounds. Hero course Class 1-A is requested to report. Please change in to your hero costumes and head to the scene as soon as possible."

"Let's go, Hero Class 1-A!"

After changing, I followed my classmates as we made our way to Ground Beta

"Villains have infiltrated Ground Beta. right now, that's the only information that's been confirmed. Even if it's only a drill, we will carry out this mission with everything we've got!" Ingenium said.