Chapter 5

The school day went by pretty quickly and the class that everyone was looking forward to the most would be Hero Training. Supposedly, All Might was going to be teaching this class.

"I am entering the room like a normal person!" We all looked up at All Might entering the room.

"It's All Might!"
"He's the coolest!"

"Everyone put on your hero costumes and head to Ground Beta for training." I was so excited to try on my hero costume that I immediately grabbed my suitcase and made my way to the changing rooms. 

 I was the first one out and decided to stretch before starting with the training exercises

"Young Bakugo." All Might turned to me.

"Call me Isabel, Sir."

"Alright, Young Isabel. You seem to have stumbled upon One For All."

"I'm sorry if I did, Sir. See, my quirk tells me which quirk I copied before I decide to register it for my own use."

"Young Midoriya told me about it. You have a powerful quirk there."
"Thank you, Sir, and I won't say a word."

"Thank you." Soon, my classmates came out in their costumes.

"You and Kaminari are twinning. And you said you weren't a couple." Kirishima teased me. He was right. My hero costume consisted of an off-white romper with a black belt. The belt had a white belt buckle while the romper had a black zipper with electric yellow and gold accents as well as a white, black, and electric yellow-gold semi-circle on the right leg. I decided that to be my signature hero design element. Over the romper, I wore a cropped black jacket with a white-collar, white cuffs on the elbow-length sleeves, and the bottom of the jacket. I also wore black fingerless gloves with electric yellow-gold straps on my wrists. I also wore these straps on my legs, two on my left thigh and one on my mid-right thigh while the other one was on my mid-right calf. Over my knees were protective black knee pads with a white lining. For shoes, I chose black combat sneaker boots with white shoelaces, soles, and toe caps. Lastly, I wore my new specially made combat-safe glasses that were tinted blue and the black silk choker that I always wore.

"We're not, we just have the same costume designer." I said blushing a little.

"Yeah, and I think yellow suits her." Denki said.

"It's a mix of electric yellow and gold Denki."
"My bad." He smiled.
"Seems flashy." My brother criticized me.

"Says the idiot with gauntlets, so who's flashy now?" I teased.

"Why you little Copycat." Katsuki was about to attack when All Might started to explain the exercise. We were put in teams, heroes and villains. The villains were to protect the weapon while the heroes captured the villains or retrieved the weapons. I was put on Izuku and Uraraka's team, which was against Iida and my brother's team.