Chapter 35

"It's not that elegant of a question, but calculate the definite integral. If you know the answer, raise your hand." Ectoplasm said as he finished writing the problem on the board. Poor Denki was short-circuiting while I used Healer to ease the pain it caused him.

"S-Start with yay."

"This problem is tricky." I muttered, staring at my notebook.

"Midoriya!" Ectoplasm called on my freckled friend. Please tell me he has the right answer, this problem seems like it came from Hell.

"107/14!"

"Incorrect!" I slammed my head down on the table. "Yaoyorozu!"

"107/28!"

"Correct! Now onto the next page." Thank God. I need to ask Momo how she solved this problem later.

"Hey, Mineta! Did you see this?" Denki asked, the next day at school, as he held his phone up

"What's the rating?"

"All ages. Mt. Lady and Edgeshot have teamed up! Kamui Woods is there, too!"

"Mt. Lady?" Mineta seems like he still hasn't been able to recover from whatever trauma the hero put her through.

"Team Lurkers, right?" Jiro asked. "People have been talking about them for a while.

"A lot of heroes are teaming up these days, huh?" Denki smiled, excited about this team up.

"Lady's progress is amazing."

"Once we're pros, let's team up, too!" Mina exclaimed. I grabbed my costume case and waited for Denki to grab his. "Uraraka, you can make me float! And we can make acid rain!"

"Isn't that a bit cruel?"

"Sero can control me with his tape!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Koda and Shoji and Jiro will be the scouts. We'll be called 'Team Rainy Day'!"

"Yeah!" Jiro cheered monotonously.

"What about us?!" Denki and Mineta exclaimed.

"Don't need you!"

"When you team up, don't just look at quirks. Compatibility of personalities is also important."

"Yao-momo, that's just making it worse." Hagakure said.

"Everyone, start moving! You'll run out of time to change!"

"You got it, Iida. Don't worry Denki, you can team up with me when we go pro."

"Ya-hoo!"