Chapter 19

"U.A. High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to become heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights. For "Plus Ultra"!" Mr. Aizawa said as we were lined up to get on the bus.

"Yes, sir!" As we waited until it was time to leave, Uraraka came up to Izuku and me.

"Isabel, Deku. It's finally time for the training camp in the woods, huh?" She was really excited about this training camp, huh?

"Y-Yeah, that's right, Uraraka!" His face was beet red. And he and his mom teased me for liking Denki.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"Well um-" Uraraka then started sweating nervously and her face was the same shade of red as Izuku. She then literally stepped back a good ten feet from the two of us.

"I-It's time for training camp! Training camp! Training camp!" She cheered as she clapped and hopped on one foot. Denki and Mina joined in on it too. I'm not going to lie, he looked adorable. Should I confess my feelings for him, or not?

"Uraraka and the others are so excited."

"Yeah. And I have decided to tell him how I feel." I said, determined.

"Seriously?"

"It's about time, Izuku. It's been eighteen chapters and now I finally have the guts to do so."

"It's going to go well, I know it is. So, good luck."

"What? There are people in CLass A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?" Monoma said before Kendo knocked him out.

"Sorry!"

"Don't apologize Kendo, he was really killing my mood." I told the girl.

"I promise you he's nice."

"Except when he's being a jerk to Class A."

"Yeah. Though, I'd really like to see if he could copy my quirk."

"I'll be sure to tell him. And don't tell anyone, but he failed his finals?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. See you later."

"See ya, Kendo." I smiled.

"Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!" Iida said.

"Whatever you say class rep!"

"Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour

"Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that-" Mr. Aizawa started but was interrupted by the chaos happening in the back. The seating arrangements were made in accordance to avoid having Mineta sit next to the girls.