Chapter 20

The next morning, Mr. Aizawa had woken us up at five a.m. so we could start at 5:30. Most of us were still sleepy, and by most of us, I mean the entire class. Even after I drank some coffee, I still felt like I was tired.

"I feel like I'm here, but I'm not here."

"Doesn't that mean you're just really tired?" Denki asked.

"No. It just means that I'm just existing."

"Okay?"

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully. So Bakugo, try throwing that." Mr. Aizawa said handing him the same softball at the beginning of the year.

"This is from the fitness test."

'Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved."

"Oh, we're checking our progress?" Mina asked excitedly.

"Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh? Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!" Sero said.

"Do it, Bakugo!" Kirishima cheered.

"Then, here I go. Go to hell!" My brother yelled as he sent the ball flying with an explosion.

"709.6 meters."

"It's less than I thought." Kirishima commented.

"Even I thought he was going to send it flying even further than that." I said.

"It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. As you can see, your quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your quirks starting today. It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but try not to actually die." Mr. Aizawa said.

I sat up with my back up against a tree to catch my breath

I sat up with my back up against a tree to catch my breath. I looked around at all my friends working on developing their quirks. Katsuki was shoving his arms into boiling water to expand his sweat glands and create large explosions to increase the scale of his attacks. Shoto alternated between fire and ice to make the water's temperature uniform and to control his flames. I would be doing that next to train his copied quirk. Sero continued to produce tape to make it stronger and increase his capacity and shooting speed. Kirishima and Ojiro spared to train their quirks and strength. Denki is constantly running his electricity through a battery to handle large amounts of electricity while Koda was doing vocal exercises to build up his vocal cords. Aoyama constantly used his naval laser so his body could get used to it, but had a portapotty nearby just in case. Tokoyami was in a dark and secluded cave to gain control of Dark Shadow, Uraraka was using zero gravity to continuously turn around so her semicircular ear canals could get used to it and decrease the feeling of nausea as well as increasing the weight her quirk could be used on, Iida ran around to increase his stamina and leg strength, and Tsu trained all the muscles in her body, including her tongue. Sato worked out while eating sweets, Momo also ate while creating things to shorten the process, Jiro punched the mountain with her earlobes to increase its sound and listening quality, while Mina continuously secreted acid to build up her skin's durability. Hagakure and Shoji did stealth training and Mineta kept removing the balls from his head to increase his scalp strength. Izuku was doing Zumba aerobics before trying to land a punch on Tiger while using OFA. This always resulted in him getting punched and sent flying up against a tree. Me, I just created a list of all the quirks I had registered so I can train them one by one. This may look like a medieval torture site, to Class B that is, but it would help us train our quirks to the maximum level.