Chapter 16

The next day, we were in Aizawa's class. Midway, Aizawa stacked up a bunch of papers we handed in.

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation, but of course, it wouldn't make sense for you to rest for the whole month."

"Don't tell me." Denki said out loud.

"During summer vacation, we'll have a training camp in the woods!" Mr. Aizawa announced.

"I knew it! Yes!" The whole class exclaimed. Why was Class 1-A so loud?!

"Let's test our courage!" Mina yelled.

"Baths!" Mineta said.

"Fireworks." Tsu added. Right, the summer festivals. I was planning on going to the ones here before going back to Okinawa for work and enjoy the festivals there.

"Open-air baths." Mineta mentioned baths again. Pervert.

"Curry." Iida added.

"If we're out in nature, we will have to work under different conditions, right?" Momo asked.

"No matter what environment, we must choose wisely. Interesting." Tokoyami said.

"Eating and sleeping with everyone, I'm getting excited!"

"Ditto." I said, but I somehow felt that there was a catch.

"However." Aizawa said using his quirk. There it was. "Those who do not pass the final exam before that will be in summer school hell." Right, finals.

"Everyone, let's do our best!" Kirishima cheered. 

A week passed and Aizawa had just reminded everyone that there was only a week left until our final exams, and that there was also a practical exam other than the written exam

A week passed and Aizawa had just reminded everyone that there was only a week left until our final exams, and that there was also a practical exam other than the written exam. As soon as that door closed, it was chaos.

"I haven't studied at all!" Mina and Denki exclaimed. There were two different reactions between the two of them, Denki was basically panicking and Mina could seem to care less. They placed 20th and 21st in the midterm exams.

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" Denki said.

"It's true that we had one event after another." Tokoyami commented. He placed 15th in the midterms.

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different." Sato added as Koda nodded. Sato placed 13th and Koda 12th.

"You're right about that, Sato." I said. "Final exams will be different."

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too." Mineta said, smiling deviously.

"N-Ninth on the midterms?!" Mina and Denki exclaimed.

"And here I thought you were one of us!" Mina yelled.