Chapter 4

Putting on my electric yellow converse, I grabbed my fruit smoothie my mother handed to me and ran out the door. Once I finished drinking it, I skated all the way to school to arrive early and find a good seat.

"Hey, Isabel!" I turned to see Izuku behind me.

"Izuku, hey!" I ran over to him as he was about to fall flat on his face when a girl with short brown hair prevented him from falling with her quirk. "You okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for not letting me fall."

"It's no problem, I'm Ochako Uraraka."

"I'm Izuku Midoriya."

"Isabel Bakugo, but you can call me by my first name."

"She has a twin brother so calling her by her first name makes it easier for people to talk to her and not get the two of them mixed up."

"Oh, so what's your quirk?"

"Copy and register."

"So you copy people's quirk and register them for use?"

"Yeah, I copy people's quirks through skin contact. It's why I wear these gloves, but they can be used for competitive skateboarding as well." I then got a text message from Denki saying he was already in class. "Got to go, I'm meeting up with someone. See you later Uraraka, Izuku!" I quickly made my way to the shoe lockers and quickly changed my shoes before heading to my homeroom, 1-A. Once I opened the humongous door, I spotted Denki talking to a spiky redhead. "Isabel!"

"Denki." I immediately hugged him and he ruffled my hair, not that I minded.

"You're going to mess it up."

"It looks cute when it's messy."

"Shut up." I said blushing slightly as I placed my bookbag on the desk next to his.

"Are you guys a couple?" The redhead asked.
"No, we're really close friends." Denki replied.

"Yeah." I don't know why my heart stung when Denki said friends. Maybe I had heartburn or something.

"Sorry, my bad. I'm Ejiro Kirishima."

"I'm Isabel Bakugo."

"Bakugo, like that guy over there?" He pointed at my brother who had his feet on his desk. A guy with glasses kept telling him to get his feet off the desk.

"Yep, that's my one and only older twin brother Katsuki Bakugo."

"Cool."

"Hey Boom Boy, get your feet off the desk!" I yelled at him.

"Who said that?!"

"Me you Dummy." I replied.

"Shut up Copycat!"

"Real creative." I muttered.

"Isn't that a bit harsh, he's your brother."

"Don't worry, he's always like that. I wouldn't be surprised if he came up with stupid nicknames like Shitty Hair and Dunce Face for the both of you. He's like that, obnoxious, and has a big head." I said loud enough for him to hear.

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing, nothing at all." I then spotted a certain candy cane-haired boy at the back of the class. He sat at his desk quietly, probably thinking of ways to piss off Endeavor. "Shoto!" I ran up to him.

"Oh, hey Isabel."

"I haven't seen you since graduation, how have you been?"
"Good, you?"

"I've been better. Over the summer, I came up with some really great ideas to piss your dad off."