Chapter 26

"Okay now, please wrap up the second test as quickly as possible, too."

"Even if this is just an exercise, this is pretty crazy."

"You're telling me, Tsu." I said as all of us, except Denki, Katsuki, and Kirishima, ran in search of victims.

"Everyone, be careful of falling debris." Ojiro advised. Izuku then stopped.

"What's wrong, Midoriya?" Iida asked.

"I hear a child's voice!" We all followed him and found a "kid" who was bleeding from his head.

"My grandpa! He's been crushed!"

"What? This is bad! Where?"

"What's up with that? Minus points!" The "kid" yelled at Izuku. "First, you need to check whether or not I can walk! My breathing was weird, too, right? And I'm bleeding pretty badly on my head! Those with provisional licenses should be able to take in the victim's condition in an instant and act based on that!" Apparently, these guys are scoring us, so our movements and strategies have to be well planned out in order to safely rescue the victims and not lose points. "This will show how much you've trained! Look all around you and pay attention! You're not just providing rescue and aid. Until the firefighters and police arrive, you need to exercise authority in their place and do your best to make sure everything goes smoothly to hand off to them. In order to save people, heroes must do many things. Above all, you're all scared, hurting, and worried out of our minds. The first thing you say is 'What? This is bad!'? That's no good."

"It's fine." Izuku smiled.

"Over there! My grandpa!" the H.U.C "kid'" cried.

"Don't worry, we'll definitely save him. I'll carry this kid to the first-aid area. You guys go on ahead!"

"All right!"

"Let's do this." Mineta yelled before running off with the others.

"Remember to look out for debris, Izuku!" I reminded him before using Fierce Wings to look for victims from the air. I also sent out a few feathers to check through the rubble. Feeling vibrations through my wings, I immediately flew in the direction where my last feather went in. It was in a large pile of concrete from what used to be an office building. "Is anyone there? This is Isabel Bakugo, hero name: Impressa I'm a first-year student at U.A." I called out.

"Please help me!" It was a woman's voice. "I'm stuck!"

"Got it. Are you hurt?"

"My leg, it's stuck under an iron beam."

"Is there anyone else there with you?"

"My little brother. He's not responding." This was bad.

"Great, just hold on and try not to move." I used Precision to find the weak points in the rubble and which were holding up the concrete.
"Isabel." I looked back and saw Shoto.

"Great timing, Sho. I need your help."

"Whatever you need."

"I already pinpointed the chunks of cement that are holding up the collapsed building with my feathers. I need you to stabilize them with your ice."

"On it." Once the icy support beams were in place, both of us started removing the rumble as fast as we could, without letting the rest of the building collapse.

"Ma'm, what's the status of you and your brother?" I asked the lady.

"My leg is still under the beam and my brother is still unconscious but breathing."