Chapter 28

"Listen up, everyone! Stay in line and move promptly to the grounds!" Our class rep exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"You're the one who's not in line." Sero joked as we walked in direction of our orientation assembly.

"The dilemma of a class rep!"

"Don't let it get you down, Iida, he's only joking." I smiled.

"I heard, Class A. Two people! You had two people fail the provisional licensing exam!" Monoma yelled. Is he ever going to stop hating us?

"He's crazy, as usual!" Denki said.

"So were you the only one to fail again? Like with the final?" Kirishima asked before Monoma turned around. "Which is it?!"

"We all passed!" He exclaimed. "We pulled ahead of you, Class A."
"Sorry, everyone." Shoto apologized.

"Don't apologize, Sho! Besides, you're getting your license through the course."

"Yeah. They're turning it into a competition on their own, so don't worry about it." Kirishima assured him.

"I think Monoma's the one turning it into a competition." I told him.

"So I wasn't the only one who noticed."

"According to Vlad Teacher, we'll have classes together this semester! I'm looking forward to it." A girl by the name of Pony Tsunotori said smiling. She was an exchange student from the US and according to Kendo, Monoma taught her some things.

"Anyway, you're an exchange student, right?" Denki asked her.

"I'll beat you up so bad you won't be able to get back up!" She repeated after Monoma. Denki and Kirishima were left flabbergasted and speechless, to say the least.

"Don't teach her weird phrases!" Kendo scolded him before Monoma received a karate chop to the neck.

"Hey, we're trying to get through back here."

"I'm sorry! Come now, everyone, save your chit-chat for later." Iida said, trying to get us out of the building.

"Don't show me how uncool you are." Shinso said as he walked by.

"That guy looks like he's bulked up a bit." Sero said. He's been training with Mr. Aizawa to get into the hero course. When he fought Izuku, I became curious about his quirk. He had the ability to brainwash people. Specifically, in middle school, I remember someone talking about a kid the same age as me with a brainwashing quirk. Was he the kid that everyone said had a villainous quirk? I'd have to ask him when I have the chance.

 Was he the kid that everyone said had a villainous quirk? I'd have to ask him when I have the chance

Once we were lined up in front of our homeroom teachers, Nezu started the orientation assembly.

"It's the small mammal you all love, the principal! Recently, the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality. It's hard for me to take care of it. TMI, but okay. "This is something you can say about humans, too. Even if you have a balanced diet with zinc and vitamins, the most important thing has to be sleep. Disturbing your lifestyle is the worst for your fur. So if you're trying to improve your hair quality, you should get enough sleep! The cause of disturbance in lifestyle is incidents from this summer vacation. I'm sure you all already know about the loss of a pillar." I started fiddling with my fingers and playing with my hands in order to distract myself and calm down my anxiety. "The effects of that incident have appeared faster than I could have imagined. There will probably be great chaos in society in the near future. In particular, this will be most apparent to those of you in the hero course. You must approach activities outside of school, like the hero work studies that mainly second and third years participate in, with a greater sense of caution and crisis than before." I remember some friends of mine who told me about their work studies and to be honest, I was really excited for them. You get to work alongside the pros as one of them. "The air always feels heavy when we talk about how gloomy things like this, huh? The adults are working hard to do something about that heaviness. We'd like you all to learn that hard work from them and develop into capable people. All of you in the business course, general studies, support course, and hero course. I don't want you to forget that you're all successors of this society."