𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

❛❛ you're dead! ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

it was silent, wooyoung slowly glancing over the group who was in total shock. he shrugs before taking a sip of his beer.

"im going to be an uncle!" yunho and mingi were the first to get out of their shock, simultaneously attacking the lilac for a hug.

some of the beer from wooyoung's bottle spills out from the impact, the lilac chuckling as puts his drink down and hugs the two giants back.

the remaining soon follows, circling around the three for a group hug "congrats woo!"

jiyeol looks at seonghwa, who was the only person who stayed put in his chair. the ceo had his eyes trained onto the small bundle of men hugging, a meaningful smile patched onto his face.

the girl felt a small thud in her heart, a butterfly forming in her stomach at the sight.

he can smile.

all of a sudden, seonghwa snaps his head toward her, a brow raised. jiyeol swiftly turns her head away, coughing in the process.

she quickly makes her way toward the bundle as if nothing had happened, bouncing on the tips of her toes as she joins the group hug.

soon enough they release their hold on the soon to be father, smiles all around.

"we're so happy for you" hongjoong pouts, a little teary eyed.

"soojin's going to handle two kids now" yeosang mumbles, a teasing smile on his face "goodluck to her"

jiyeol bumps the lilac on the shoulder "you'll be a great father" she smiles, eyes turning to crescents "i cant believe soojin didnt tell me"

"well, we just found out a couple of days ago" wooyoung smiles.

"congrats woo" seonghwa jots in from his seat, raising his glass of cola towards him. wooyoung only smiles brighter, skipping towards him before tackling him into a hug.

seonghwa's face contorts into a look as the lilac's body slams onto him, the group chuckling at the sight, but the raven haired did in fact hug him back, tapping him in a brotherly fondness.

as the two pulls back, jongho claps his hands once "well then, let's get started!"

༺❀༻

the night started off simple - chatting and catching up with the events that occurred the past month, light drinking accompanied by snacks that jongho graciously prepared, other than those activities, each member who was courageous enough would take turns to sing on the stage by the corner.

currently, as the night dived deeper and the sounds from the city outside quiet down, the only commotion that could be heard was the chaos that was happening inside the establishment.