𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

❛❛ we're just friends, that's all ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"do you want to grab lunch?"

san leans over her desk, palms flat on the surface as his eyes shined brightly. jiyeol looks at him with a bit of confusion.

it hasnt even been 3 hours since their last encounter- being him giving her a short orientation about the company and their ever so temperamental ceo.

"it's already lunch time?" she questions as she looks at the small digital clock on her desk.

1:18pm

san nods, his hair bouncing "it is. mr. park must have given you a lot of things to do for you to forget it"

jiyeol sighs.

it was only her first day, yet the amount of things she received were probably a weeks worth of tasks... and its only been 4 hours since she started working, 4 hours!

the girl knew it was best to keep her mouth shut. bad mouthing the ceo in front of his very own assistant wasnt something a normal person would do.

"he's just like that.. i'll apologize in his behalf" san utters as if reading her mind "and i could see you hesitating. if you want to rant about him, feel free to do so"

the boy jots his thumb towards the unknowing ceo's door "he could be quite hard to understand, and i personally run my mouth about him to everyone" he winks at the brunette "i might have already turned crazy if i havent, so... if you want to, you could talk to me or even yeosang and wooyoung"

"thank you" the girl chuckles "you guys and mr. park must have been together for a long time now"

san stares at her for a moment, face suddenly turning unreadable. he smiles, but it wasnt as bright as his usual ones.

was this a sensitive topic?

the grey streaked speaks up, his voice even but it somehow was unable to hide that very slight tinge of sadness behind it.

"we have... a long long time"

he clears his throat, tapping a finger towards her "anyway, lunch?"

"am i even allowed to go to lunch?"

san chuckles at this as he goes around her desk, reaching for her hand as he pulls her up "of course. let go, wooyoung and yeosang are waiting for us"

jiyeol lets him pulls her away, a smile on her face as they enter the elevator "i'll text him that you're with us on break" she nods gratefully.

the grey streaked and girl engages themselves in an amusing conversation, jiyeol laughing as her eyes turned to its crescents. san looks at her softly, getting a bit proud at himself when he sees her smile.