𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

❛❛ you're late ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"do you hear me?"

jiyeol blinks her eyes rapidly, shaking off her momentary daze as she clears her throat.

she hears the man mumble something in irritation, the raven haired giving her a look that made her want the ground below to swallow her whole.

he brings his shades up to cover his eyes once more, his brow quirking up.

"s-sorry, sir" she stutters, bowing down a little bit.

"you better be" he replies "be thankful that im in a hurry or else im calling your boss" he huffs "this isn't how you should be treating your customers"

she bites her lips, growing a bit irritated herself. jiyeol does another small bow, apologizing once again.

"im deeply sorry sir. what would your order be?" she tries to sway the conversation, smiling a bit as she tries her best to look at anywhere but him.

the man tells his order, passing the girl his black card as he taps his foot rather impatiently below.

she gives back the card, taking a glance at the name.

park s.h.

it didnt really help much since it only gave her his last name, but why would she even care.

the girl prays to the heavens that she wont encounter this man again, finding him probably the rudest customer she had the whole morning.

well. . it was her fault in the first place, but the man just gave her vibes that she was unsure whether they were good or bad.

the man snatches his card back, placing it back to his wallet as he leaves without another word.

not even a thank you.

the girl watches him as he leans by a table, hands typing on his phone as his eyes were glued to the screen.

jiyeol pries her eyes away from the man, shaking her head once again as she calls over haechan. she leaves the boy to handle the cashier as she heads to the back, entering the washroom to splash her face with water.

jiyeol faces her reflection, hands propped on both sides of the sink as her hazel eyes stared back at her.

what was that?

she closes her eyes momentarily as the incident earlier played at the back of her mind.

that man...

and his grey eyes.

those seemed so familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. distant yet so close.