𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

❛❛ oh no. that's bad ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

the food arrives soon, the boys eying their meal hungrily as each plate was set in front of them.

at first they were silent, getting engrossed in their own food as the clatter of their utensils revibrates in their table. the sound of the busy afternoon crowd also mixes in, creating a somehow pleasant atmosphere.

san eyes everyone among the table, bringing a reasonable amount of rice to his mouth as he chews on it slowly. he observes everyone - from their small mannerisms to their slightest gestures.

his eyes lands on his brother, snorting a little as he sees the brownish sauce decorating the corner of his mouth. as the nice older brother he was, san takes a napkin from the center and passes it towards the youngest.

"you still eat messy" san utters, a teasing smile tugging on his lips. jongho bashfully takes the offered tissue, using it to wipe the corner of his mouth. he winks, a sign of gratitute towards his brother as he swallows the food in his mouth.

a chuckles escapes from san's lips, and as if the sound itself was the only thing they were waiting for, the table erupts into a loud mess, the boys finally dividing their attention from their food and towards their friends.

they spoke of different things, some much more random than the others. everyone tried their best to include the brown haired girl in every conversation, to which jiyeol was very grateful for.

weirdly enough, she had never felt out of place with them, it was like they've known eachother for years when in fact she's only meet most of them a month are so ago. she was happy, a warmth inside of her covering every each of her body and soul, making the biggest smile creep up to her face.

her eyes were always in their crescents when she's in the company of these boys - and may she agree to this thought or not, she also enjoyed the company of the raven haired ceo whenever they were outside the office.

she couldnt help but laugh whenever the boys would all these the male, resulting for seonghwa to send each of them his classic glare - jiyeol at first was intimidated by that look, but as she got so used to it.. it didnt effect her that much anymore.

jiyeol, for the first time, can see seonghwa laugh and smile so openly, even though they tease him, the girl could see that softness and familial loving inside his grey orbs.

his laugh would give her strange tingles, and an aching in her heart when she sees him make that look she didnt know if he was in pain or laughing.

it was funny to say the least.

jiyeol didnt notice that she was only staring at him with a faint smile until hongjoong, beside her, had gently elbowed her on the arm.

a teasing smile adorn his lips "seonghwa could feel people staring at him, so i suggest you look away before he calls you out for it" he whispers, leaning towards her slightly.