𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

❛❛ what a wonderful suggestion lemon, didn't know you had the brains for that ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol takes a look around her old room.

everything still looked the same as she had left it, uncle chul barely moving or touching anything that might be of importance to her.

her bed still sat at the far corner of the room, clean ivory sheets covering the mattress as her favorite floral duvet laid on top. on the opposite of it, near the window, settled her art applies— a small white trolley was filled with a multitude of items ranging from paints, pastels, and more. beside it was her easel, an unfinished painting settled on it as if it was waiting for the artist to finish it.

a fond smile creeps to her mouth as she enters the room fully, approaching the said canvas.

the painting was of a lady— swirls of pastel pink, green, and blue making up the entirety of the face until it gradually faded into something darker; black and greys that seemed like smoke.

jiyeol doesn't remember why she left this painting unfinished, but keeps a mental note to continue it during her stay. it had been waiting for her to complete it for too long.

after scanning the area where her art was usually produced, the starlight haired plops down on her bed, limbs sprawled as she stretches. jiyeol felt tired yet excited to be back, even though it was only for a few day, she wanted to make the most of her stay.

the girl then turns towards the headboard of her bed where a tapestry was displayed on top. she had bought the object during a small bazaar in the nearby market, its earthy colors and gold and silver accents that swirled into a pattern that resembled a flower instantly caught her eye.

jiyeol shakes her head as a small knock alerts her from the door, distracting her away from her reminiscing thoughts. she sits upright, facing her lemon haired friend.

yeonjun peeked his head inside "uncle chul asked me to buy some ingredients for dinner tonight and i thought that you might wanna join"

the girl excitedly nods her head at the invitation, leaping out of bed. she loops her arm around the male's pulling him away "let's go"

༺❀༻

the market was surprisingly bustling with people today. merchants were shouting from left and right, pitching their products for potential customers to hear.

jiyeol looks around with delight, she had terribly missed her hometown and despite her distaste for noisy crowds and jam-packed areas, it somehow felt comforting to her right now.

yeonjun was leading their way around the market, a totebag filled with produce and vegetables hanging by his shoulder. the girl had been measly following him around whilst they circle the market to purchase the products they need. now they were on their way to the butcher's to purchase some chicken, the main course of tonight's dinner.