𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

❛❛ that would be all ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol stretches out her back, extending her arms upwards. a heavy sigh leaves her lips as the pressure in her body slowly relaxes. she twist her body in her seat, eyes widening a little when she hears a loud crack.

"i should really get that checked" she mumbles to herself.

jiyeol had been sitting in her soft swivel chair for hours now, busy with all her workload, eyes constantly staring at her computer screen.

some people have actually called the office today, seeking for the company's raven haired ceo. just as san had instructed, she gives them the grey streak's number and redirects them to him.

it was currently 8 in the evening. she and the rest of the boys all had their dinner early tonight, yeosang and wooyoung picking her up at her station before heading towards jonghost together.

jiyeol looks around. since she was the only person working there, she dimmed down the lights a little, leaving her work area in a more soothing atmosphere.

seonghwa and san still has not returned from their randevu-- the two must have been pretty busy today.

the girl didnt know whether she should be happy about this or not. yes, this was the best opportunity to avoid her boss, but she knew deep down she wanted to clear things between them.

not only that, but it was quite lonely. she was the only soul in this part of the building, the only thing that kept her sane amidst the silence was the constant sound of her keyboard and the workload she had focused herself on.

the day was mostly consisted of frequent visits to the pantry, the room with the printer and photocopier, some occasional strolling along the corridors, and work. she had once checked the mysterious door that was locked the first time she tried to open it, still curious as to where that door led. to her dismay, the knob still didnt twist, and the mystery behind it still continues.

a sigh leaves the girl's lips. she was tired, but jiyeol knew she still has some unfinished work that she wanted to complete within work hours.

just as she was about to stand and grab herself another cup of coffee, the sound of the elevator rings along the corridor, instantly alerting jiyeol that somebody was there.

the girl remains in her seat as she pretends to busy herself. as the sound of shoes start to grow louder, jiyeol brings her head forward to take a peek of the newcomer.

as her eyes spot familiar figures, she blinks, pulling her head back as she straightens her back.

seonghwa and san have now returned, their appearance still as neat and presentable as they were in the morning. jiyeol inwardly sulks, a little jealous. she was sure the two had a more tiring day; going from one meeting to another, yet they still look better than her now rugged look.