𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

❛❛ do you need something else? ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

seonghwa looks at the two girls with a quirked brow, seemingly confused at the duo's actions.

soojin was clearly fighting with the door— he had noticed it as soon as he came near the cafe, he even heard her shout at it, making him shake his head.

weird. you're really wooyoung's wife.

the lilac blinks before tilting her head, eyes baffled at the appearance of the ceo.

"seonghwa" she calls his name once again, as if not believing the man was actually there "what are you doing here?"

soojin shakes her head as she realizes how she sounded. though seonghwa was wooyoung's friend, he was still a customer here, and it wasnt proper to question him rather than welcome him to her cafe.

"uhh i mean... welcome, what brings you to 201?" she smiles at the man brightly, seonghwa furrowing his brows.

he was fine with the lilac haired calling him by his name, not caring for any formalities as the girl was the wife of one of his best friends.

though he had to admit... it was weird, especially when someone else was staring at him as if he was an anomaly of some sort.

seonghwa spots the brunette behind the counter as soojin scoots to the side, revealing the purpose of his visit.

jiyeol feels her heart beat faster as such familiar grey orbs stared at her. her fist clenched underneath the counter ever so slightly, trying to calm herself down.

the two continues to stare at eachother, none backing down as a different type of air builds inside the establishment.

soojin notices this, switching her gaze from her best friend and the ceo. she scratches her head as she clears her throat "uhm, i'll check up on the... inventory"

the lilac scurries pass them and around the counter, just as jisung, jaemin and haechan went out of the supply room.

jaemin looks up from his check list, smiling at their boss "we just finished checking up on the invent—"

"hush" soojin brings a finger up to her lips "let us double check just to make sure"

"but we alread—"

"follow me~" soojin gathers them with her arms before pushing the boys back into the storage room, the three looking as confused as one another.

as the four disappears, jiyeol and seonghwa were left at the cafe.

their stare down just continues to go on, both holding mixed emotions upon seeing one another.

seonghwa observes her from his place, seeing the shock in her face before it slowly gets wiped off, the girl squinting her eyes as if judging him.